FS: Video Card Sapphire HD 6670 1GB DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only a 6 month old card if that matters. And regarding the price to guwahati, minimum courier charge is 300rs. So, the final price for you is 3.8k
Bro DTDC and BLUEDART charge Rs.130/500gms from anywhere in India to Guwahati except Kolkata as they charge Rs.80/500gms from Kolkata, to Kolkata and i don't think that your card is more than 500 gms.
And i don't want to low-ball and I do not want to negotiate so please give take it or leave it kind of price via PM.

See, professional couriers is not accepting any courier to guwahati. Others couriers tell me to use their express service because parcels to guwahati do not go by road, they go by air. Thats why they charge so much. I can also send a pic of the receipt if you want

See, professional couriers is not accepting any courier to guwahati. Others couriers tell me to use their express service because parcels to guwahati do not go by road, they go by air. Thats why they charge so much. I can also send a pic of the receipt if you want
Today i bought a external TV Tuner from a member and he shipped via Trackon courier for Rs.90 as it was 500gms but don't know what is wrong with the courier services of mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back