Graphic Cards Sapphire or PowerColor

sahil21

Disciple
Hello !!!

this is my fist time posting on this site. I need help in deciding between the two cards :
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3
or
PowerColor AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6670 2 GB DDR3

most people would recommend Sapphire, but i still want to hear your views.
looking forward for reply.

Both are equally good. I believe sapphire has vapor-x cooling solutions and they are supposed to be very good. Powercolor doesn't have that many innovative solutions (i may be wrong). I would recommend going with Sapphire.

yes - but overclocking also depends on a lot of other factors. check reviews for both cards - and then buy the one that has best ratings,

Both are solid cards.. although .. I would However agree that sapphire Does tend to have better cooling solutions .. however in a competitive market and with the price variants which should be considered as well .. power-color does offer a good product ...and as @sunny27 ,chaos Have already mentioned .. overclocking possibilities do tend to be better on a Sapphire card Preferably while your going for a DDR5 variant and not a DDR3..you do also .. have the option of going for a gigabyte card as well .. which I would put second to a Sapphire card ... HIS cards for the 6 series do perform well as well ...But If your going for the 6 series or want to I'd suggest you'd go for a 6850 at the minimum ( since a lot of benches have proved it really does outperform the 7750 or the 7770 in certain bench marks where performance is concerned .. however with the advent of new drivers these could change dramatically in the future ) Id seriously consider going for a 7770 after increasing a budget if your looking to stay with the card for at least 2-3 years ...If not and if budget is a constraint ...a 6670 will do you nicely however a DDR5 variant and not a DDR3.. But that's just my opinion
Good luck on your purchase and I hope this helps
Regards

@OP - ditch both, get either a HD7750 or HD6670 equipped with GDDR5 - there's no point is goging for a HD6670 with 2GB DDR3 ram - it's pure waste. HD6670 with GDDR5 will give you you better performance and costs around ~5.5k.

Back