FS: Video Card Sapphire Reference AMD RX 6900 XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have agreed upon a price with OP. Waiting for benchmark video to see card's condition and temps. Hoping to receive it today, and arrange a pickup for the card by tomorrow. :)

Hi just wondering.. I get it warranty is important and all but is there any other reason this ain’t moving ? Heard sapphire cards are decent and given the price it looks like an amazing deal . Is amd such an outlier in Indian market?

Like others have suggested earlier in this thread, please avoid the side grade to 3090(?) for now.

The 6900XT is an insanely fast rasterization card, and can probably handle most things thrown at it.
Unless your WORK requires / forces you to change GPUs, this will be a lossmaking transaction for no practical gain.

Like others have suggested earlier in this thread, please avoid the side grade to 3090(?) for now.

The 6900XT is an insanely fast rasterization card, and can probably handle most things thrown at it.
Unless your WORK requires / forces you to change GPUs, this will be a lossmaking transaction for no practical gain.
I have already upgraded to a 6900 XT Toxic Extreme Edition. It's one of those things where the heart wants what the heart wants.

bump. Price dropped to 75k. It seems Kartik98k backed off. Open to reasonable offers.
Sorry, got busy with work. Compared to my 3080ti Fe over the last two days, seems a bit of a compromise. Please go ahead with other offers, if recieved any in the meanwhile.

It's a wonderful card, with great capabilities and the value for money is unparalleled at this price by OP. Glws.

Hi just wondering.. I get it warranty is important and all but is there any other reason this ain’t moving ? Heard sapphire cards are decent and given the price it looks like an amazing deal . Is amd such an outlier in Indian market?
Sapphire warranty is calculated from the Date of Import on the box and not the invoice purchase date by the end consumer. A few years back there was a trending post in IndianGaming subreddit about a guy who took his Sapphire GPU for RMA and was denied . He then took it back to PrimeABGB who sold it to him and they tried to reason with Supertron but to no avail.

I had RMA'd my Nitro+ RX 580 and they didn't take a peek at the bill, just checked the S/N on their system before processing. IMO Sapphire makes the best AMD cards but their atrocious warranty policy reduces their value in 2nd hand market since most would want the original box to calculate actual warranty

Sorry, got busy with work. Compared to my 3080ti Fe over the last two days, seems a bit of a compromise. Please go ahead with other offers, if recieved any in the meanwhile.

It's a wonderful card, with great capabilities and the value for money is unparalleled at this price by OP. Glws.
No issues but compromise point is only valid for 4k and RT, if those are not someone's concerns then they are the ones compromising. This is the best raster card for anything up to 1440p.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back