FS: Video Card Sapphire Reference AMD RX 6900 XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia has captured the gamer market with the DLSS and RT marketing. There are a very few select people who go for AMD now.
This is a very good card indeed considering rasterization performance and now with FSR 2.0 should be even better.
At 78k this card is unbelievable value. I think op shouldn't decrease the price further. Someone will surely contact him. Prices in india are still very high and new launches are pretty far.

At 78k this card is unbelievable value. I think op shouldn't decrease the price further. Someone will surely contact him. Prices in india are still very high and new launches are pretty far.
I will take your advice and stick to this for few days. FYI, I have had few TE buyers who have backed off after making a deal. They might be waiting for or hoping for a further general price drop in GPU market.

Yes, completely agree. it's an excellent card. Although maybe OP also is persuaded by Nvidia marketing to buy the 3090 :p TBH I also think he shouldn't take that much of a loss on this beast.
RT is still very immature and a gimmick at this point, I say keep this card and wait for next gen or even the latter as 4000 series will launch this year end.

I will take your advice and stick to this for few days. FYI, I have had few TE buyers who have backed off after making a deal. They might be waiting for or hoping for a further general price drop in GPU market.
Looking at the way you are decreasing price, anyone will wait for a few days and get it at a lower price. I think you should decide a minimum and stick to it. Anyone who is serious will surely buy it.

Looking at the way you are decreasing price, anyone will wait for a few days and get it at a lower price. I think you should decide a minimum and stick to it. Anyone who is serious will surely buy it.
To be honest, I am willing to work with few thousands here and there to get the deal done with. I do have a minimum BTW.
Yes, completely agree. it's an excellent card. Although maybe OP also is persuaded by Nvidia marketing to buy the 3090 :p TBH I also think he shouldn't take that much of a loss on this beast.
RT is still very immature and a gimmick at this point, I say keep this card and wait for next gen or even the latter as 4000 series will launch this year end.
I haven't drunk the Nvidia Koo-Aid, I just wanted to try something different after a ~year with 6900 XT. That's why you see the reason for sale as sidegrade not an upgrade.

I haven't drunk the Nvidia Koo-Aid, I just wanted to try something different after a ~year with 6900 XT. That's why you see the reason for sale as sidegrade not an upgrade.
I get that, I never mentioned you're upgrading. I know it's a sidegrade but my opinion and suggestion was the same as @utkarsh_17 don't take a loss on this just for the thrill of trying something new but it's your decision obviously.

Hey OP, let me know if you're interested in swapping this for a Powerdevil RX580 8GB + 50k cash (negotiable)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back