Sapphire RMA Experience

awestorr

Adept
Recently one of the fans of my 6700 was damaged.
Found the contact no from ark infotech website, after talking to 3-4 people, landed the number of an employee who handled the rma.
Was sent a rma form , asked to fill it up and courier the gpu to their office in delhi.
This was between 5:30- 6 pm.

Sent it the other day and was received by them on 27th Feb.
was told that i would be getting a replacement and details will be provided in a couple of days.
After calling a couple of days later, they kept repeating the same thing and to my surprise i got my replacement delivered today , out of nowhere.

This means the whole process took 6 days and probably 3 days max for them to send the replacement.
Whats fascinating is that i didnt get any rma number or awb no during the process.
Also the box was a bit damaged during the delivery and one of the screw literally fell off .
The gpu is clean(as in factory like condition).
the s/n in box is different than that on the gpu and apparently the box has a torn off sticker indicating sold to someone in mizoram via Appario retail.
Overall much better than my last gigabyte rma
4/5 , Due to bad packaging.

Last edited:
Could you share with me the rma employee number? My sapphire GPU started artifacting today and would appreciate it.

My HD6870 started having issues (no display signal, fan spinning loudly, pc worked fine)
There was one month warranty left.
Me goes and asks to get it replaced, they accept, give me a date for pickup and when i went there to pick it up they told me it was working just fine and had no issues, so I take it back home and oddly enough yes, it was working.
mfw the card dies right after the warranty expires.
(end of my ted talk)

Back