Sarkar or War of the Worlds

I would say go for WOW now.
Its gona be awasome atleast entertainment and special FX wise.
You can see Sarkar later anytime, initial reports are so so. Not what people thought it would be ;)

i heard that the ending of wow was a bit disappointing. planning to see it on monday , will know better then ;)

I watched WOW.
Man go watch it. Its superb movie. End is kinda simple but when you think about it, its scientifically perfect. No regular alien movie where human go bang bang, and we outsmart them and hero destroys the aliens.No its not like that. So its different. Go watch it.

BTW those machines remainded me of HL2 :p

Sarkar from what ive heard from my friends is good and BigB is simply explosive and of course KayKay and CoolB have put in excellent performances.As for the girls (Katrina,Tanisha and Rukshar -- yes there is Rukshar also:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy: )are just about ok.:|:|:|

WotW is ok ive herd when compared to Sarkar

Just saw Sarkar...

If u've seen or read Godfather, dont expect too much from Sarkar. If u havent seen Godfather, do so ASAP.
I always wonder, when bollywood directors copy ( get inspired ) by forieng movies, why dont they remake them scene for scene? Why to change the story and ruin things?

WOW is hopeless....you expect something and the movie turns out to be something else!!
its kinda boring too...just watchin a guy run from here to there n survive it all unharmed...its kinda similar to Signs which was rubbish too
and there are so many stupid things in the movie!
to name a few
1) the thing where his son goes into the battlefield and then again meets tom at boston that too unharmed its purely stupid!!!
2) when that entire plane crashes miracalously the van isnt damaged!!
And we dont like Mithun n Rajnikant movies!!

2) when that entire plane crashes miracalously the van isnt damaged!!
I thought the same thing. Although this movie tried to stay to the novel I think the film that was made in the 50's was much better.

If you can get your hands on it. The 1938 radio broadcast is very good.

Hey what do you know I found a link for an MP3 of it. CLICK

WOW is better than Sarkar..THe problem with sarkar is that it has too much similarities with The Godfather but unlike Godfather(which is one of my all time fav)the charecters in sarkar r 1 dimentional...not multidimentional.and movie never goes above avarage

WOW had some wow effects..................... and thats all it had :rofl:

now SPOILER ALERT:

man!! Tommy boy did the running in the movie( some demanding character he played)LOL!

the stupid aliens planned the whole invasion and didnt do a climate check. thumbs up for the writer of the original book(movie based on a book).

ys but if you still havent figuered it out it wasent the climate that killed aliens in the movie. It was soemthing else.....
grr....
Remember how 1st scene in the movie starts.
What you see in the water droplet? Thats what kills them.

Does every alien movie had to end in hero killing all aliens? I liked WOW. It was different and scientifically made movie. There is no way any human can do anything more than what TOM was made to do in the movie realastically.
Sarkar and WOW both are totally different movies.
I saw WOW first and then Sarkar. I liked both of them.
Sarkar was best hindi moviei saw after Black. WOW was what you can expect from Steven Spielberg.

well my rift is with the writer of the original book. not speilberg.

the book itself has some flaws. u should read it if u can get ur hands on one.

BUT stillll. ! people were expecting SOME MORE FRM the ENDING. atleast it should be prolonged if not something else. it happend so fast i didnt even wanted to leave my chair in the cinema and kept staring at the screen for 1 min( i guess)

heh, atleast its better than waiting for cinema to end :p
I mean sooooo many films are there with perfectly predictable end.
That why i liked that movie. No too much bragging or no heroics, not trying to show we outsmart aliens (again ;) )

Back