Save 'Breaking Bad'!!

Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather have it go down in glory (season 5 is one of its best seasons) than become insufferable like Lost, Prison Break, Supernatural, BBT, Dexter and so many other shows in their latter seasons.

It won't happen, Vince Gilligan has it sorted out, read his interviews. Just 8 more to go, but I wish a lengthy finale, that's all.

I haven't watched Breaking Bad but from all the reports, it looks like the creators know how to pace the show and have things planned out till the end. It should end as decided and not be run into the ground and milked to death like a lot of US TV Shows.

Look at Prison Break, Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter. All interesting concepts that should not have gone past 1-2 seasons. BBC and HBO know how to manage these things well and the others would do well to learn from them.

Heck, I didn't even want a season 5, after the epic'ness we had in season 4. So it's a big no from me for that petition and/or Fartbook.

I dont understand why is everybody saying Dexter...I think Dexter is still great and I love watching every single episode...plus those who dont want to watch are always free to do so even if it airs (Breaking bad after s5).

Rubicon could have got another season (though again the way it ended was also in a good way). Also, zero possiblity of BB not ending this season.

Gilligan confirmed Walter white story line is over.
He may or may not work on Soul Goodman story in the future. However even if he does work expect atleast 2 to 3 years to go on air.
Gilligan said this in the Conan interview.

Loved the pacing of the show, and I am glad its ending with the last 8 remaining episodes. I am not much of a fan of indefinite seasons of TV shows.

The show should conclude with the remaining 8 episodes of Season 5 IMO. Season 4 had a brilliant finale and as much as I hoped that was the series finale, I hope they end the show with the last half.

Dexter has pretty much become another LOST and Prison Break types. :|

As much as I love this series to bits and as much as I want it go on I would gladly settle for a neat Season 5 with a nice lengthy finale. I prefer a good rare steak than a overdone chewy dry one. :)

There's nothing to save. It was always planned as a 5 season story. Gilligan and his crew are getting exactly what they asked for. Asking for an unnecessary season for no good reason is what will kill it.

LOL not one of you supported this..and everyone wants it to end!!(why didnt the world end on 21?),on a more serious note i do understand where you all are coming from and anyway i ain't getting support for that page,not until i can reach out to americans...so thanks?anyway

Errr from what I gather, you seem to be obsessed with the show and the S4 finale going by your post in the TV shows thread.

FYI, there are other good shows with better finales and conclusions such as this one and you should perhaps start watching them rather than waste time and efforts asking for something that's remotely going to happen.

LOL not one of you supported this..and everyone wants it to end!!(why didnt the world end on 21?),on a more serious note i do understand where you all are coming from and anyway i ain't getting support for that page,not until i can reach out to americans...so thanks?anyway

What were you trying to achieve with this thread. Read up about BBC and HBO's Mini Series (policy and structure) and then maybe you wouldn't have gone to the extent of all this.

I have watched only 6 TV series (no Breaking Bad, Lost, How I met your mother etc.) and I can tell you I am glad they ended when they did instead of dragging it out. But then most of them are from the 1960's -->1990's. So cannot really compare them with the new ones.

Uh! One more thing, please make your thread titles less dramatic.

Back