Say Hi To The Nokia E6 !

Alright , another day another video ! Heh, i can see these videos being embedded by others on forums as well :p

Here is one for gaming on the Nokia E6. I tested out Fruit Ninja and it works very well. Will try out some more as well later.. though i'm not much of a mobile gamer.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Here is one for gaming on the Nokia E6. I tested out Fruit Ninja and it works very well. Will try out some more as well later.. though i'm not much of a mobile gamer.
That shows in the video :p

nice videos and the ui and scrolling etc looks a lot smoother now and i hope the belle update would make it even better,even gaming is smooth but dhruv wasnt able to do justice to that nice hardware :lol:

Here's another one. I'm pretty sure you've been wanting to see this :p The new browser on Symbian is much much better. Faster , better rendering , multiple tabs <<finally !>> Check out the video.

For a moment i thought my speakers were off. You are making such nice videos, why not add some music to it. And btw congrats :D

I'll be sure to do that mate.. In the meanwhile check out this one. Ovi Maps on it. Its a new version with Foursquare check-ins etc rolled into it. Available for all other Symbian phones too so you guys should install the new version ASAP !

The E6 comes with pretty decent social integration out of the box. Once you configure your Facebook / Twitter account you can easily share your pics etc on the networks. As usual , video preview :)

^^ thats pretty nice :)

btw since you are using both your hands on the e6, how are u holding the camera ;) hanging it on your nose kya?? :D

jk :)

I have three arms.

I used a tripod silly !

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Some of you have messaged me regarding updates to the email client. Here are some shots of the new Anna email client. Of course this update comes to all other devices as well soon. My impressions , massive improvements over the previous version of the email client. No slow downs etc.

Inbox :

jseEQ.jpg

HTML Mail :

fPNK1.jpg

Mail Creation :

bKzeY.jpg

Interesting , GSM Arena reviewed the Nokia E6 and gave it pretty good ratings.

The Nokia E6 is a worthy successor of its QWERTY bar messengers and has everything to become a bestseller – one-of-a-kind touchscreen with high resolution, excellent build quality and keyboard, a capable hardware and camcorder plus the new Symbian Anna UI.

From my own experience , this is pretty much true. Well Anna is an incremental update but the hardware itself is gorgeous !

@TechHead Push mail works great ! Better than on my N8 , seems there have been some optimizations. As i showed above , the email client has also been improved quite a bit !

@meet6600 Cheers ! You'll love the phone !

Ah just noticed the updated calendar app on the E6. Unlike my N8 , it shows the To Do list alongside the month calendar. Very helpful ! Its another Anna feature so it should be here soon on my N8 as well :)

I assume this doesn't support flash 10.1 like all other nokia phones? And skyfire also doesn't work in India, right? So anyway to get REAL FLASH working on this and not only youtube and some limited sites?

I dont know why but skyfire for symbian does not work in India (had installed in My 5230) but the android version works well. What may be the reason :S

Thats because Skyfire has shut down their Symbian trial.

@arjun123 : Yes Flash Lite 4 is supported. Well i guess that'd be a problem depending on what you use. Mobile flash has been flaky for me even on high end Android phones , i just turn it off. No need at all IMO.

Back