Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Spare phone. Not in use
Listed on behalf of school teacher posted in Ratlam.
Date of purchase is a memory guess.
It is old hence assume no warranty.

Fully plastic phone and was never used in case, so wear marks are there. Screen good and camera lens good.

It has a snapdragon 7 cpu, please see specs on gsmarena.
Note- This is the 6gb ram version

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 425
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 411
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 415
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 419
@rajeshwarsinha You had told me in PM that box, adapter and charger was not available and it was purchased in July, 2021??
Already talked over DM. Didn't get clear details and had told that can't purchase without cable and adapter. Then this thread happened. I'd have gone ahead if the charger and cable pics were shared.
Still up for it if the confusion in date of purchase is cleared.
Edit: Also need to know where it was purchased from. Online or offline. As the lacking proof of ownership could cause trouble in future.

Last edited:
@rajeshwarsinha You had told me in PM that box, adapter and charger was not available and it was purchased in July, 2021??

Already talked over DM. Didn't get clear details and had told that can't purchase without cable and adapter. Then this thread happened. I'd have gone ahead if the charger and cable pics were shared.
Still up for it if the confusion in date of purchase is cleared.
Edit: Also need to know where it was purchased from. Online or offline. As the lacking proof of ownership could cause trouble in future.
So it is not for you. Thanks

So it is not for you. Thanks
Fine. I kept asking you for the accessory pics. You said they are not there. Then I said can't buy without charger. You could've sent me the adapter and charger pics but you created this sale thread.
Serious buyer can DM for IMEIs and verify.
Also above member says if charger was included he'd have bought it. Makes sense. Who steals a phone with charger and a cable? Just bickering here
Not bickering mate. Never said you stole anything. No idea why you took that personally? Ofc I needed to ask all these before paying.
And you're 5 days old on the forum. I don't see where I was wrong in asking all the info.
Edit: Attaching the convo. He clearly told 'the box and charger is not there' this is all that there is. Now he is somehow writing here that 'who steals a phone with a charger and cable'.
Screenshot_20230807-155234_Firefox.png

Last edited:
Fine. I kept asking you for the accessory pics. You said they are not there. Then I said can't buy without charger. You could've sent me the adapter and charger pics but you created this sale thread.

Not bickering mate. Never said you stole anything. No idea why you took that personally? Ofc I needed to ask all these before paying.
And you're 5 days old on the forum. I don't see where I was wrong in asking all the info.
Edit: Attaching the convo. He clearly told 'the box and charger is not there' this is all that there is. Now he is somehow writing here that 'who steals a phone with a charger and cable'.
View attachment 174889
I mean you are one with that allegation, proof of ownership. Aren't you implying that I snatched it off someone. It's okay

I mean you are one with that allegation, proof of ownership. Aren't you implying that I snatched it off someone. It's okay
'Allegation' - You realize that hundreds of scams have happened on TechEnclave itself right? People with postive feedbacks engage in exit scamming. Maybe the @mods can tell you more about it.
I was asking questions anybody else would ask. That does not mean you're a thief. You need to realize this is an online forum and not F2F.

What is exit scamming? Pl enlighten me sir

@rootyme
Pulling off mulltiple scams simultaneously and leaving a marketplace. Google to enlighten you better, buddy.
Check this thread for more details. Some guy had a female name too. https://techenclave.com/threads/list-of-fraudulent-members-please-check-before-dealing.56990/
Hope you are 'enlightened' after going through them.
Again, I didn't say you are a 'scammer' or a 'thief' as you are clearly assuming here. Neither was the 'proof of ownership' going to be deal breaker if this IMEI verification was something that could be used. You are free to assume anything you want of course.

Pulling off mulltiple scams simultaneously to leave a marketplace.
Check this thread for more details. Some guy had a female name too. https://techenclave.com/threads/list-of-fraudulent-members-please-check-before-dealing.56990/
Again, I didn't say you are a 'scammer' or a 'thief' as you are clearly assuming here. Neither was the 'proof of ownership' going to be deal breaker if this IMEI verification was something that could be used. You are free to assume anything you want of course.
Checking it out right now
Pulling off mulltiple scams simultaneously and leaving a marketplace. Google to enlighten you better, buddy.
Apologize to you for the unnecessary confusion and conversation in message. Understand your view

i think he is offering you the phone at 4k as a token of apology. Once he receives 4k from you, he will refund it to the other buyer. i feel he MAYBE trying to scam more/ 6k from other buyer, 4k from you.
He took 4k from me not 6k, said 2k after delivery. I assume to make me think he is not a scammer. Lesson learned, atleast it was a relatively cheap one

Can't believe I defined a scammer what scamming is. Good one OP. I was feeling guilty for making him feel like a scammer, unintentionally. Never purchase a phone without invoice. No reason to not have box and invoice for a device less than two years old.
i think he is offering you the phone at 4k as a token of apology. Once he receives 4k from you, he will refund it to the other buyer. i feel he MAYBE trying to scam more/ 6k from other buyer, 4k from you.
He paid for the patron badge to scam like this. Unbelievable.

Back