SCK's New Rig, Lots of Pics (Massive data - 43pics)

lovebhai007 said:
Nice Rig Dude..

BTW From where do you got those CCFLs and for how much ? does it operates on AC power ?

I got 6 logisys from Performance-pcs.com n other 4 came free with the fan controllers, It is connected to the PSU via Molex :)

awesome rig you got there :O

show some cabinet pictures too

the CCFL's look crappy :bleh:

now update your rig gallery & signature too :eek:hyeah:

Some benchmarks... ALL AIR

RAM

Slowest SPi,

Max Stable FSB

3dmark05

(AIR +3680mhz + 674/2000)

3dmark06

(Same Settings as above)

@Anirudh, its a Samsung Pleomax Multimedia version, i got it for 450 bucks, but u dont get the Blue CCFLs with that :hap5:

chic_magnet said:
nothing new... had seen it already b4 it was posted on te hehee.. :bleh:....:bleh: :tongue:

So ?? :bleh: :tongue:

wanted to tell u something. what is up with your speaker setup. that is such a useless setup for a 5.1 system. all 3 front speakers kept together. i suggest u stop being so lazy & wallmount them. u will not regret doing the work :)

stormblast said:
wanted to tell u something. what is up with your speaker setup. that is such a useless setup for a 5.1 system. all 3 front speakers kept together. i suggest u stop being so lazy & wallmount them. u will not regret doing the work :)
word :cool2:

stormblast said:

I got a new table.. n now each of the front Sat is like 2 Feet apart from the center sat, Is it still a bad setup ?? :huh:

n i didnt wall mount it because, i have been using this speakers lately for my small parties at home n at my friends place.. for which i have to move this speakers quite often :D...

Back