Graphic Cards Screen randomly goes black

Other than these, damaged cable or port could be the cause as well.

Was this tried with a different cable? Have you tried different ports?
I have. Yes even changed HDMI, used the other pcie, swapped GPU and that worked fine.

my mobile ****ed up the formatting @Vaibz

you can also watch some videos on the topic from techyescity
Alrighty, thanks man! I'll do and update if that worked or not. I did try undervolting it earlier but never did the vram frequency thing.

My asus 1060 did the same thing. I searched and tried everyhing, even RMAed and replaced the power supply but nothing fixed it. The issue over time became frequent. Used to happen only when playing games but eventually in 2-3 months increased to happening 2 minutes into booting the pc. Anyway, i RMAed the card and the issue got solved. So your issue is also most probably a dying card and not power supply.

My asus 1060 did the same thing. I searched and tried everyhing, even RMAed and replaced the power supply but nothing fixed it. The issue over time became frequent. Used to happen only when playing games but eventually in 2-3 months increased to happening 2 minutes into booting the pc. Anyway, i RMAed the card and the issue got solved. So your issue is also most probably a dying card and not power supply.
Are there any possible reasons as to why this might happen so i can prevent this next time? Im planning to completely change my pc in a few months and if GPUs keep dying like this i'd think twice before putting such amount in gpu.

Are there any possible reasons as to why this might happen so i can prevent this next time? Im planning to completely change my pc in a few months and if GPUs keep dying like this i'd think twice before putting such amount in gpu
On my vast searches on internet, nobody gave any technical answer to this question. Every answer was limited to trying undervolting, different psu, wires etc. Some said changing PSU fixed it for them. Even i dont have much knowledge about what goes on the board of graphics card, so i cannot pinpoint to you what part of the gpu gives such issue. All i can say is that in my case the issue started happening when i had very slightly overclocked my gpu using msi afterburner. Like only 5-10 mhz just to see what overclocking is. And within a week i had the problem. I immediately went to default settings but the issue never went away.

Back