Scythe | Fans | Coolers | Others

Sudhir sir.

the Scythe Slip Stream 120mm @1900 RPM is a really high performance fan, yet silent enuf for the cfm. delta 120 cfm i got is 47 db is is very loud, yet just 10 cfm more than the Scythe Slip Stream 120mm @1900 RPM.

it shud sell like hot cakes. :D

just my 2 cents.

Thanks. Have received the same feedback. Have been told it would be nearly the best CPU fan :p Will look into it.

As of now this IC is on probation. So keep pouring in your thoughts/requirements/feedback.

dOm1naTOr said:
Sudhir sir.

the Scythe Slip Stream 120mm @1900 RPM is a really high performance fan, yet silent enuf for the cfm. delta 120 cfm i got is 47 db is is very loud, yet just 10 cfm more than the Scythe Slip Stream 120mm @1900 RPM.

it shud sell like hot cakes. :D

just my 2 cents.

Boss ,

The 38mm Fat Fans are Industrial Reliability It Many Folds .:)

+1 for scythe slip stream 120.

Guys,
Any body owns a slip strem > 1200 rpm? How is the noise level? According to silentpcreview, slip stream 1200 is the sweetspot for cfm for the noise levels.

Sorry for the late update on this. Bumping this thread from IC to Pre-Order Status.

I will be collecting orders till the end of January, and if i have sufficient orders, the stock will be here in February first week. Kindly post all your orders here, or PM me. I will be maintaining a list. Payment Details will be sent once the ordering is confirmed, which will be around 28th-29th January.

I have added the models and items i think you guys need, in the first post. The fan models numbers (the Specific RPM ones) in the first thread, will be the ones i will be getting.

Back