FS: Storage Hardware Seagate 1TB Hard Drive Internal - New Unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Product Name : Seagate ST31000524AS
Expected Price: 2900/-
Remaining Warranty period: Warranty till 07 Feb 2015 as shown on Seagate website for country India.
Purchase Date: About a month ago, don't exactly remember.
Product Condition: New and unused, opened and tested to check that it is working.
Accessories Included: Nothing, just the bare drive.
Reason for sale: Bought it because I thought the drive of my home PC had gone bad, wasn't the case!
Preferred Courier: No shipping
Shipping Charges: None

The price will not be negotiated. One can pick it up in Bhopal or Delhi. I will not ship the drive, I will not deliver it somewhere. Someone must come and pick it up from South Delhi (near IIT Delhi) Between 6-9 Jan. Only send me a message if you think the price is right and will pick it up.

The drive is tested working, has never been used apart from the testing. This is the exact drive
http://theitwares.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_63_11&product_id=23

Serial No: 5VPB4RWB
Model No: ST31000524AS

Note: Brought in the US.

Attachments

• IMG_20130103_231910.jpg
    IMG_20130103_231910.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 134
Please check the warranty status at:
Warranty Validation

You might feel surprised.

Sorry that was typo in the serial number! Corrected now, you may check the warranty again. The warranty is indeed 07 Feb 2015

You may also pick up the correct serial number from the image, but the one now in the original post is correct.

It does not mention the distributor when checking warranty , was this bought in India? not sure if warranty is applicable here

Added the note to the main post.

(What's the india warranty for this drive? Shouldn't choosing India as the country give me the right warranty?)

Only WD has out of region warranty (One out of region product is eligible for replacement per year per customer). Seagate does not. Just FYI.

Warranty Validation

End User
Serial Number
Seagate Part Number
Warranty Status
(*see details below) Options
(*see details below)
5VPB4RWB 9YP154-304 In Warranty
Expiration 07-Feb-2015
In Warranty
Please return directly to Seagate.

This is waht i got in the official site.....so this drive does have indian warranty...

Bump! Anyone interested can pick it up today. I'm sorry to all those who have been wanting to get it shipped; did not have the time. I'm surprised at the lack of interest in New Delhi; this is a great price for a new drive I thought.

Warranty Validation

End User
Serial Number
Seagate Part Number
Warranty Status
(*see details below) Options
(*see details below)
5VPB4RWB 9YP154-304 In Warranty
Expiration 07-Feb-2015
In Warranty
Please return directly to Seagate.

This is waht i got in the official site.....so this drive does have indian warranty...

Its in warranty but cannot be RMAed in INdia , has to be shipped to USA , if it had Indian warranty indian distributor's name would have been mentioned .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back