Seagate 250 GB HDD + Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauz88

Disciple
Guys,

1.Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard Model K49 -0112 - SOLD
Selling Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard Model No. K49 - 00112.i believe its been 1-2 months approx since my uncle bought it.Originally bought from singapore,Funan mall.Never Used. Opened it just to click the picture to post on TE.
Reason for selling: My uncle bought this as a gift. But i dont use my desktop anymore.
I dont have the bill but the product is genuine and comes with original box,manual,CD.Please check the pics.

this is the product description i found on a website:

Get easy access to multimedia content. With the touch of a key you can access your favorite music and video clips, Web sites, and more.
Multimedia Center
Enjoy easy access to your favorite music, video clips, and media programs with the press of a key.
Detachable Palm Rest
The detachable palm rest and adjustable keyboard legs help you work in the position that`s most comfortable for you.
Enhanced F Key Functionality
Perform common tasks, like opening documents and replying to e-mail with the touch of a button. Or toggle between standard and enhanced F-key commands for even more flexibility.
Sleep and Log Off Hot Keys
Put your computer in `sleep` mode or log off Windows with the press of a key to save energy and protect your data.
2. Seagate 250 GB 7200.12
Got my 7200.11 rma'd 2 months back after my desktop conked off.has been lying around since. Warranty valid till Nov 22,2012.

Pics.

dsc00091by.jpg
img0844yl.jpg

69054966.jpg

Lowballers please PM.
For Mumbai buyers only.

thanks.

ALL ITEMS SOLD.. Deal CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back