Seagate Backup Plus 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External HDD @ Rs6740

check the page, it says-

Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Aramex delivery person came to deliver the HDDs yesterday and asked Rs.971/- as duty charges. I told him that its already paid to Amazon and I am not going to pay him duty, if he wants, he can take the package back.

He spoke to his senior and took the package back. :wtf:

Aramex is the one of the worst couriers, I don't know why Amazon has partnered with Aramex. :banghead:

Aramex delivery person came to deliver the HDDs yesterday and asked Rs.971/- as duty charges. I told him that its already paid to Amazon and I am not going to pay him duty, if he wants, he can take the package back.

Aramex is the one of the worst couriers, I don't know why Amazon has partnered with Aramex. :banghead:
Was he ready to give some proof of customs paid? Seems odd, maybe they confused it with a SnS package. Knowing Aramex, that's certainly possible.

Even we were worried seeing Aramex has the delivery. It was "On hold" status for two days, thought of it as octroi/LBT but we picked it directly from their office so it went well I assume.

Btw, how many pieces you ordered? Anything you conveyed to Amazon, any reply from them ?

I sent an email to Amazon. They replied back and apologized for inconvenience and gave me instant credit of US$ 16. :)

They told me to pay Aramex and get the products. So I called Aramex and told them to deliver the product and come with a receipt of money being charged as custom duty.

What a contrast in services - Amazon - too good, Aramex - too bad.

Edit: Amazon given me the credit to my credit card (not purchase credit).

Last edited:
I sent an email to Amazon. They replied back and apologized for inconvenience and gave me instant credit of US$ 16. :)

They told me to pay Aramex and get the products. So I called Aramex and told them to deliver the product and come with a receipt of money being charged as custom duty.

What a contrast in services - Amazon - too good, Aramex - too bad.

Well, that`s quite motivating to buy from Amazon !!

Back