Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeViLLe said:
eBay will always be expensive than the market rates, coz the seller will include ebay fees in the final price...

the drive I bought from PrimeABGB directly cost me 4.9k... the same was listed for 5.45k on prime's ebay shop ;)
Of course i know that... The Seagate 2 TB was 5k on ebay at the same time, and the WD was 5.8k. Hence the comparison

Sunish, I placed an order (Order No. 525) on the 25th. Paid the same day. The drive is yet to be shipped. Please look into it. Already delayed by a good 2 days. :(

Damn! Loss of 85/- bucks in 4 days! Moreover, the drive is yet to be received! :( anyways the deal keeps getting awesome! :D

Sunish, just received the driver ordered through order no. 525. Thank you. Hope this awesome deal keeps getting sweet. I will be ordering 3-4 more drives in the 2nd week of Feb. :eek:hyeah:

dvdstoredelhi said:
Price Revised to Rs 4750 Shipped . Ebay Price is Rs 4990 + Rs 85 Shipping.
please remove hotlinked imaged from 1st post.

your site is infected and thus cant browse any page that has content from your site here on TE deals as well as over ebay.

madnav said:
please remove hotlinked imaged from 1st post.

your site is infected and thus cant browse any page that has content from your site here on TE deals as well as over ebay.
Hi Madnav, Please try opening my site / Ebay using Internet Explorer. Site is Free from any Malware and awaiting Google to review same and remove from blacklist..

dvdstoredelhi said:
Ebay Price corrected to Rs 4915/-for all listings..
request to list at 5k with free shipping so that i can purchase 2 with valentines coupon for hitachi 250GB :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back