Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sunish,

This is just to inform you that I have placed an order. Order no is 671, will make the NEFT transfer tomorrow morning and message you once the transfer happens.

Cheers

Received the product with proper packaging and bill this afternoon. It's working as it should be and the firmware is indeed CC32. Thanks a lot sunish :)

Yeah, but i presume those would be less than 7.7% which is the difference between the sellers website / ebay !

So according to you how much is Paisapay Fees + EMi fees + listing charges + Final value fee :p

I have seen all sellers charging 6-7% extra and sometimes even more when listing on ebay ! Ebay has almost no useful coupons these days so unless anyone is thinking to buy on credit , makes sense to get directly :p

This drive is for 4835+85 on dvdstoredelhi's ebay shop. I have a 10% off coupon after which it is coming out to Rs. 4428.

Do you guys think I can get it cheaper @ Lamington since I would like to have really soon?

boogeyman said:
This drive is for 4835+85 on dvdstoredelhi's ebay shop. I have a 10% off coupon after which it is coming out to Rs. 4428.

Do you guys think I can get it cheaper @ Lamington since I would like to have really soon?
Hey..Let me share that my buying price is higher than what you'd get after ebay coupon ! Please go ahead and check out @ Laminton road and do share the price that you get. Cheers

Supra said:
So according to you how much is Paisapay Fees + EMi fees + listing charges + Final value fee :p

I have seen all sellers charging 6-7% extra and sometimes even more when listing on ebay ! Ebay has almost no useful coupons these days so unless anyone is thinking to buy on credit , makes sense to get directly :p
Lets not get riled up over this . . I am not asking the seller to lower his prices. I'm just checking to see if he intends to do so anytime soon ( Which he did - 4865 to 4835). It's an amazing deal either-ways if you use a coupon.

^...Indeed it is.... Last week it was selling for 4800 + 85 then seller increased the price to 4865 then reducing to 4835... Prices fluctuate in the market every day & few bucks more or less doesn't make much difference..... If you have eBay coupon then it makes sense to use them. You may only be saving 100-150 bucks max compared to local market but its still a good saving...

The deal gets sweeter for buyers from smaller cities where prices are always much higher then Delhi/Mumbai...:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back