Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunish, I've just credited 4465/- to your ICICI account for the drive. I am unable to access your store's site from work. Will confirm the order tonight. But if possible please ship the drive today. :)

TYVM.

Gannu said:
Sunish, I've just credited 4465/- to your ICICI account for the drive. I am unable to access your store's site from work. Will confirm the order tonight. But if possible please ship the drive today. :)

TYVM.

OK.. but please remember to generate Order Number via our site to enable shipping..Thanks

^HD Rips primarily. That includes documentaries and series rips. And PC/PS3 game backups. Like I said I always maintain a 1:1 backup of the data I have. So all-in-all I have ~5TB of data.

Guys, please stop the OT here. :ashamed:

Sunish, I've got the drives but I am afraid one of them is DOA. It just wouldn't get detected in the BIOS nor the OS. The other one worked fine on the same port using the same SATA cable. In any case, I'll try it on my roomie's comp tomorrow and keep you posted. If it doesn't work, kindly give me a replacement - I'll send the drive back to you. TIA.

Gannu said:
Sunish, I've got the drives but I am afraid one of them is DOA. It just wouldn't get detected in the BIOS nor the OS. The other one worked fine on the same port using the same SATA cable. In any case, I'll try it on my roomie's comp tomorrow and keep you posted. If it doesn't work, kindly give me a replacement - I'll send the drive back to you. TIA.
OK.. You may get same replaced via Accel Frontline or send it to me

Accel Frontline

^Sunish, i've sent the drive to you via DTDC. Thing is we don't have an Accel branch in Surat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back