Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvdstoredelhi said:
Thanks. Hope you received same by now..
Yepp got it & already confirmed it on Monday itself... Blue Dart was a better choice for shipping since DTDC service is crap...

Very good speeds for this HDD compared to WD Green.... :)

Sunish, I've credited 4505 to your ICICI account - 0362XXXX1566.

Unfortunately I did not have any eBay coupons so purchased it directly. Will PM you the address shortly. Send the drive at your disposal. TIA. :)

samurai ranger said:
Please revise the price in main post.
Hello.. Price likely to go up by Rs 125 tomorrow as this was month end special.. already SOLD 5 numbers so far.. Please hurry as am left with 3 units as of now

Gannu said:
Sunish, I've credited 4505 to your ICICI account - 0362XXXX1566.

Unfortunately I did not have any eBay coupons so purchased it directly. Will PM you the address shortly. Send the drive at your disposal. TIA. :)

Payment Received but kindly confirm Order online for generation of Order Number and record purpose..
Please click here to confirm your Order http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/our-shop?page=shop.product_details&category_id=36&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=483

Received the drive yesterday. Haven't plugged it into the system yet. The shipping was super-fast thanks to Blue-Dart.

TYSM Sunish/Ronnie. :)

Payment of 4510/- deposited in ICICI account towards order number 769....Plz see if it can be shipped out today itself.

^BSNL 3G. :p Getting over by the month-end so making the best use of it.

And hey, 1:1 backup of all the content I have so I do not repent later. I did once.

OK enough of the OT here before another member opens up a new feedback thread on a mod going OT in a dealer's thread.

OK enough of the OT here before another member opens up a new feedback thread on a mod going OT in a dealer's thread.

Ya ya ....ban that guy :p....Btw when can I send in my drive ...since your new collection seems to be really enticing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back