Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra said:
Also I guess now new price is Rs 4290 shipped :D
Have you received the replacement drive yet? I had sent the defective drive to Sunish but did not hear from him. Neither you.

Had sent you an SMS twice.

Gannu said:
Have you received the replacement drive yet? I had sent the defective drive to Sunish but did not hear from him. Neither you.

Had sent you an SMS twice.
I received the defective Hard Drive and same is submitted for RMA. Supra has been uptaded on same as it is expected in a day or so latest

dvdstoredelhi said:
I received the defective Hard Drive and same is submitted for RMA. Supra has been uptaded on same as it is expected in a day or so latest
Sunish, but wouldn't this be counted as a case of DOA which demands an immediate replacement?

Gannu said:
Sunish, but wouldn't this be counted as a case of DOA which demands an immediate replacement?
Sorry Ganesh, Seagate's policy is that replacement must come via Accel Frontline and that too they put a Green Sticker saying Certified Repaired.

No new replacement even if it may be DOA.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Sorry Ganesh, Seagate's policy is that replacement must come via Accel Frontline and that too they put a Green Sticker saying Certified Repaired.

No new replacement even if it may be DOA.
Oh alright. I never knew that part. :) Thanks for the headsup Sunish.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi Folks > Today's Price is Rs 4165/- Shipped..
Damn mouth watering price... But you didn't update the eBay store price though..

Anyway I cannot get one for another two months... :(

Already got one but will be upgrading to 2TB pretty sure & dump my 1TB's...

Hi!

Placed order on your website, and transferred the amount from my ICICI bank, so you would have received it instantly.

BIL/237457759/Order 922/NSP

Please ship this as soon as you can! Would love it if I could have it delivered tomorrow :)

Thanks!

Hi Just one more quick question.. Actually I needed a memory card reader too! Could you also send it in the same courier so I don't have to spend again for shipping charges? Doesn't make sense to pay 60 bucks for shipping for a 60 bucks product :/

kalpik said:
Hi Just one more quick question.. Actually I needed a memory card reader too! Could you also send it in the same courier so I don't have to spend again for shipping charges? Doesn't make sense to pay 60 bucks for shipping for a 60 bucks product :/
OK.. You may Order memory Card Reader and pay for same without it's shipping and we shall ship same together

dvdstoredelhi said:
OK.. You may Order memory Card Reader and pay for same without it's shipping and we shall ship same together
Thanks! Done an additional payment for Rs. 60.

BIL/237479466/Order 923/NSP

Well, I bought one at 4th July, received at 6th, and sent back for RMA on 7th! too many bad sectors and failed Seagate SeaTools short test. Is it just me or these drives are unreliable?

amit_talkin said:
Well, I bought one at 4th July, received at 6th, and sent back for RMA on 7th! too many bad sectors and failed Seagate SeaTools short test. Is it just me or these drives are unreliable?
Damn.. Hope mine is fine! Don't have time for RMA and stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back