Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
^^ Damn how many more u want :D....3rd 2TB drive from Sunish in 2 months now I guess :)

dvdstoredelhi

Disciple
Jan 15, 2009
stores.ebay.in
Gannu said:
Sunish, I've just credited 4465/- to your ICICI account for the drive. I am unable to access your store's site from work. Will confirm the order tonight. But if possible please ship the drive today. :)

TYVM.

OK.. but please remember to generate Order Number via our site to enable shipping..Thanks

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Sunish, I've got the drives but I am afraid one of them is DOA. It just wouldn't get detected in the BIOS nor the OS. The other one worked fine on the same port using the same SATA cable. In any case, I'll try it on my roomie's comp tomorrow and keep you posted. If it doesn't work, kindly give me a replacement - I'll send the drive back to you. TIA.

dvdstoredelhi

Disciple
Jan 15, 2009
stores.ebay.in
Gannu said:
Sunish, I've got the drives but I am afraid one of them is DOA. It just wouldn't get detected in the BIOS nor the OS. The other one worked fine on the same port using the same SATA cable. In any case, I'll try it on my roomie's comp tomorrow and keep you posted. If it doesn't work, kindly give me a replacement - I'll send the drive back to you. TIA.
OK.. You may get same replaced via Accel Frontline or send it to me

Accel Frontline

Status
Not open for further replies.