Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
2 YEARS
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
no use
Selling a ironwolf hdd 6tb for 13k , costs 21k here in India.
TESTING WARRANTY OF 10 DAYS .
Also I have ordered from this seller of alibaba previously and bought 2 drives[ same] and sold it to a friend, he is happily using it from last 6 months.

this doesnt have warranty here in India as its bought from alibaba, this has warranty in INDIA as well, just register at https://www.seagate.com/consumer-login/ and create a RMA request, see attached photos

I just received it today but cant keep it as the work I was supposed to do is not feasible now.

Will attach smart health data tomorrow.

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-11 at 11.09.59 PM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 11.07.41 PM.png

photo_2024-07-11 22.02.12.jpeg
photo_2024-07-11 22.02.14.jpeg
photo_2024-07-11 22.02.13.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-07-11 at 10.02.11 AM.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 11.08.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 11.08.31 PM.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Information for potential buyers-
You can register the hard drive in your seagate account and create RMA within INDIA untill warranty period subject to maximum 3 such returns per year per seagate account.

"*Country/Regional Warranty Restriction - Seagate only allows 3 units to be returned from a different country/region, than they were originally shipped (or sold) by Seagate, per calendar year. "

You can register the hard drive in your seagate account and create RMA within INDIA untill warranty period subject to maximum 3 such returns per year per seagate account.
Oh was not aware of this can you share a link please so I can edit the post.

Unless the drive was directly purchased from seagate india or their vendor,they won't honor warranty in india, have few seagate drives that were purchased through primeabgb and seagate denied warranty claim and asked me to reach primeabgb who then rma's on my behave,
See the regional warranty restrictions part in red

The RMA request gets registered but is then rejected by the service center can share email if want

Unless the drive was directly purchased from seagate india or their vendor,they won't honor warranty in india, have few seagate drives that were purchased through primeabgb and seagate denied warranty claim and asked me to reach primeabgb who then rma's on my behave,
See the regional warranty restrictions part in red

The RMA request gets registered but is then rejected by the service center can share email if want
ahh okay then updating the thread again NO WARRANTY IN INDIA.

PRICE REDUCTION TO 11000

Back