Season of Love returns :D, Give me some ideas to get a Date

keep-calm-and-don-t-feed-the-trolls-1.png

If the time spent in posting these thread would have spent somewhere else u would have valentine by now

Just to clear all doubts above, hanged up in the sense..

spent 4-5 hrs with them in the resort pool, boozing in the pool, even though i am just taking breezers, then during evening taking some booze @ their room, but my bad luck all these happened on last day of my tour when i decided to rest in resort :(

anyway during last few hours, got good bye kiss :p, and they even invited to wait for one more night, but i denied with heavy hearts due to my busy schedule :(

Anyway , i will recommend Sun village resort @ Arpora Goa, lots of single russian girls do come and stay here.

and talking about the Valentine - planning to hit a try on my neighbor today evening :unsure:

Being.smart Please keep updating with full report. I'm not as brave as you to try these stunts and your words here will be my only entertainment on LuvDay, apart from the ManU vs. RM match.

Just to clear all doubts above, hanged up in the sense..

spent 4-5 hrs with them in the resort pool, boozing in the pool, even though i am just taking breezers, then during evening taking some booze @ their room, but my bad luck all these happened on last day of my tour when i decided to rest in resort :(

anyway during last few hours, got good bye kiss :p, and they even invited to wait for one more night, but i denied with heavy hearts due to my busy schedule :(

Anyway , i will recommend Sun village resort @ Arpora Goa, lots of single russian girls do come and stay here.

and talking about the Valentine - planning to hit a try on my neighbor today evening :unsure:

shocked-gif-58.gif

You are nothing but a black spot on our glorious community. Not having a date on valentine's day? Blasphemous.

Go and hide in a corner somewhere.

Back