secured credit cards query

Can ICICI secured credit cards be issued against joint account fixed deposits? I have around 7L in savings account itself in name of my husband and myself and 4L FD

Can ICICI secured credit cards be issued against joint account fixed deposits? I have around 7L in savings account itself in name of my husband and myself and 4L FD

Its strange why they didn't offer you an LTF credit card yet.
Are your deposits with ICICI ?

"Eligibility -
FD Card can be opened by resident individuals only i.e. FD account holder where the mode of holding is either single or joint."

Thank Google :)

Query: I am planning to buy an appliance urgently and an iPhone during Big Billion sale. Flipkart currently has offers on ICICI Credit Cards. There are two options -

1) Online: Open an InstaSave FD account (Zero Balance account) which gives a credit card instantly with maximum 45000 credit limit.

2) Offline: Make an FD for 1 lac tomorrow and open a Savings account and get a credit card against that FD. They may offer around 90000 as credit limit but I am not sure if the account will be Zero balance or not. Also, How much time they may take to issue a card? This option may also increase risk of exposure.

Also I am wary of ICICI's horror stories so want to keep my exposure minimum.

Query: I am planning to buy an appliance urgently and an iPhone during Big Billion sale. Flipkart currently has offers on ICICI Credit Cards. There are two options -

1) Online: Open an InstaSave FD account (Zero Balance account) which gives a credit card instantly with maximum 45000 credit limit.

2) Offline: Make an FD for 1 lac tomorrow and open a Savings account and get a credit card against that FD. They may offer around 90000 as credit limit but I am not sure if the account will be Zero balance or not. Also, How much time they may take to issue a card? This option may also increase risk of exposure.

Also I am wary of ICICI's horror stories so want to keep my exposure minimum.

Use a friend's/relative's card.
You take discount, they keep RPs.

Back