[Security Alert] SMS Spoofing & Facebook | BEWARE!

nice find. I have not registered my mobile and have asked everyone in circle to remove it till they come with some solution

Prank or not; I don't feel comfortable sharing mine or a known one's number to such websites. Who knows where they end up.

A wise man once said "Nothing comes free". So free-SMS sites like way2SMS where one would share entire phone book; may end up with telemarketers.

Well wont enabling the option to send a confirmation text when we message, wall post, comment, poke, upload photos, or set status from our phone help in this case?

Where is the setting in FB, so no SMS updates can be fired from ones mobile device..? Bascially to de-register ones cell's number, so it cannot be spoofed.

Is this still working, i just want to play with ma sis :) please PM the link if it working still, will check with my sis FB account :D

Privacy is the thing of past in the present internet & mobile age. With smart phones these loop holes will be exploited further unless big companies can take initiative to stop these.

Back