Seedbox Safety

YourNameHere

Disciple
I have used a seedbox before but i recently began to wonder something. Everyone knows about the letters of infringement that get sent to peoples isp's. My question is what happens if while useing a seedbox you download a torrent that is monitored and a letter of infringement is sent to your seedbox provider. Do they forward it to your isp, send it directly to you, disconnect you, or do they just ignore it. Its just something ive been wondering about.

Also how safe are seedboxes in general i mean when you order you have to give them name, address, phone number and everything when you pay. Whats done with that info?

IP(Intellectual Property) laws are next to zero in India. If your ISP recieves a letter from the seedbox company, it will go in their dustbin.

you wont get a letter in the first place if u use private trackers,

Thats why people beg for invites. Even if u do get a letter, theres nothin much they can do except give u a warning

Ya thats the answers i always get but i figured i would ask and see if anyone had a different opinion.

1 more thing can someone explain what vnp is on a seedbox and how to use it

sahilm said:
IP(Intellectual Property) laws are next to zero in India. If your ISP recieves a letter from the seedbox company, it will go in their dustbin.
You are getting mixed up here , the seedbox company will never a letter to the ISP , the copyright holders will send a letter to the ISP which will be the seedbox provider who will be hosted outside India , Indian IP laws are immaterial here

@ YourNameHere - You are referring to VNC i believe , you can use it operate your seedbox like a normal computer

Back