Seedbox sharing !

^ I can setup FTP, however, please adhere to limits . Don't get excited now and jump on grabbing all the packs. Once we have plan worked out by tomorrow, we'll have to delete every file and start all over again. That would mean, waste of ratio for you

I understand what you mean! :) Corrected myself ;-)

Edit: In the meanwhile, can you please setup the FTP thing to get things rolling? We can test the FTP also since we are testing everything.

i am currently ok with deleting the files later on (in next 2 days i mean). current downloading freeleech torrents only

@akshay.

can we share the hd-bits.ro account for now ??

It is now not in danger of getting pruned. The ratio is now 4.5 (with 6/26 DL/UL)

The trackers I use need me to have a 1:1 ratio for freeleech torrents also!! I will download something which I can retrieve in the next 2 days before going all out :p

WTF , dont rape the server , server load is 10.76 ATM , dont put up 100 GB packs all of a sudden , the hash checks will kill the server

OOPS good idea.

And all please stop using TorrentFLUX and killing the server. Zander was just testing ! LOL !

And don't fill disks SOON. Wait 24hrs more!

Am working.

2 options at hand now... both using uTorrent+webui

Allrite guys, I have deleted everything. Nothing is on queue for me anymore. I will wait for another couple of days. Take your time and set it up. Only one request. Please enable FTP access to the server.

great news guys.. i was away and a lot happened in the time :D

kudos to zander.

btw, i am sending a PM to everyone in the group with the private trackers i would be using and my username in each of them. others, please do the same, coz we shall need to pm the mods of the trackers with the box ip and usernames of people using the same tracker.

:)

Back