FS: Software Selling Perplexity AI Pro from Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer used was via Nothing Phone but right now on their website it is showing 1 month. Might be an issue with the website or maybe tnc was updated.
In case of any issue, will issue a full refund to all if it is so. Requesting to wait for sometime and we can check if it updates as it was for a year.

Why does it say "up to a years free...." everywhere

Screenshot_20240408-174857.jpg
Screenshot_20240408-174925.png
Screenshot_20240408-175353.jpg

Is this duration at random ?

I got a yearly from the guy so it’s definitely not a scam. Just work with the dude instead of hyping it up here.
First person to confirm. Thanks, but it is easy for you to say when you didn't get 1-month's subscription, init?

Their FAQ clearly states that the coupons are not supposed to be shared so "selling" will obviously violate their terms of use -
1712581043264.png

Instead of jumping on the offer, folks should, at the least, do some Due Diligence.
@puns

@Aercy

When I created the account, it showed me an offer to select yearly or monthly subscription option. On both options, the applied coupon got $200 discount.

It just means that when the coupon expires, you will be charged a monthly fee instead of a yearly fee, i.e. $20 instead of $200. The coupon is valid for a year.

If you check subscription in account settings, you will see $0 fee for now. I am not going to add any credit card or any other pay option anyway, so it is fine. But why didn't you choose yearly option if you were so worried about it?

1712582196165.png

@Aercy

When I created the account, it showed me an offer to select yearly or monthly subscription option. On both options, the applied coupon got $200 discount.

It just means that when the coupon expires, you will be charged a monthly fee instead of a yearly fee, i.e. $20 instead of $200. The coupon is valid for a year.

If you check subscription in account settings, you will see $0 fee for now. I am not going to add any credit card or any other pay option anyway, so it is fine. But why didn't you choose yearly option if you were so worried about it?

View attachment 194420
The OP did not allow me to operate, he asked for my email address and thereafter, the links that came for activation. He said that he would activate it using the link and then handover the account.

Their FAQ clearly states that the coupons are not supposed to be shared so "selling" will obviously violate their terms of use -
View attachment 194419
Instead of jumping on the offer, folks should, at the least, do some Due Diligence.
@puns

They do ask for the phone's IMEI number and Flipkart order number before sending you the coupon code. So unless you specifically tell them that you did not buy the phone whose IMEI you used, it will not flag anything wrong in their system.
The OP did not allow me to operate, he asked for my email address and thereafter, the links that came for activation. He said that he would activate it using the link and then handover the account.

Like I said, OP is obviously not sharing IMEI numbers with buyers, so that is why he is generating the code first and activating account himself. I am guessing they have a shop or something like that and is using unused coupons wherein customers might not know about this offer.

They do ask for the phone's IMEI number and Flipkart order number before sending you the coupon code. So unless you specifically tell them that you did not buy the phone whose IMEI you used, it will not flag anything wrong in their system.

Like I said, OP is obviously not sharing IMEI numbers with buyers, so that is why he is generating the code first and activating account himself. I am guessing they have a shop or something like that and is using unused coupons wherein customers might not know about this offer.
This was the first time buying code based stuff in TE and definitely the last. Going forward, not trusting these sellers.

May be. But this sale post is publicly visible. So are you guaranteeing that they will not block such "sold" accounts ?

May be. But this sale post is publicly visible. So are you guaranteeing that they will not block such "sold" accounts ?

That's a valid point I did not think of. Thanks for pointing that out. OP should have clarified the risks associated with this deal and buyers should have researched a bit more.

The OP has refunded the money. Please delete my posts, if deemed necessary. I don’t think the seller did it on purpose but trust is a fragile commodity these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back