Audio Sennheiser HD 180 or Sony MDR ZX 110A

Doremon

Adept
Guys, confused bet sennheir HD 180 and Sony MDR ZX 110A.... It's under lightening deal , only 3 hrs left....

Which one to go? Both had good reviews....

This guy has done quite a few reviews of BT headphones. Just go through his channel & see if he has reviewed any of the ones you listed. (I know for a fact that he has reviewed the Kinivo BTH 240 & Soundbot SB240, {very similar, probably clones} both of which are available for ~1500).

I doubt there's anyone else who would be able to help you shortlist from the listed options as there aren't many people with experience with BT headphones going around.

Another resource is head-fi.org.

I have the Ausdom M06, based on this chap's review & head-fi, & it is indeed worth the price & wait (ordered from China). But Ausdom's choices seem to be out of your budget range, from what you have listed.

HTH

Last edited:
Guys, confused bet sennheir HD 180 and Sony MDR ZX 110A.... It's under lightening deal , only 3 hrs left....

Which one to go? Both had good reviews....

Might be too late now, but are you talking about the wireless Sennheiser HDR 180 or is the Sennheiser HD180 something else? I have the former and have been extremely happy with them. The sound quality for music listening is phenomenal for the price and the reach is excellent as long as at kitchen isn't blocking the transmission.

I had the Sennheiser HDR 170 before that but would only recommend that model for watching films.
Haven't tested the Sonys but I can assure you of the quality of the Sennheisers (HDR 180). However, they cannot be used for rhythm games as they have a slight sound delay. It will not bother you with quick reaction games like fighting games, but they are unfortunately unfit for music games.

Back