Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
Topping Sennheiser’s 500 series, the full sized premium headphone offers near-audiophile levels of sound quality and exceptional wearing comfort thanks to the large ear cups and soft replaceable ear pads.

With the Sennheiser HD 599 you step into the world of audiophile sound.

Outstanding natural spatial performance
There you will experience outstanding natural spatial performance, brought to you by high-end proprietary Sennheiser transducers. You may have listened to headphones that are quite good. The HD 599 SE will show you what lies beyond that. Be warned: there is no turning back.

The open back HD 599 delivers impressively natural spatial performance.
Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology
Powered by Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology including the “Ergonomic acoustic refinement” (E.A.R.) design, which channels the audio signal directly into your ears.
Contemporary design
Featuring a contemporary design that is both attractive and ergonomic. A real treat for all, who listen to their music with a sense of discovery. Get the latest edition of the legendary Sennheiser sound with these brilliant headphones.

• Product Name: Sennheiser HD 599
  • Expected Price: Rs 10,000
  • Shipping charges: as per actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-IN/p/hd-599/ckyu8daqo5elk0c95gshragok/
  • Description if any:
  • The open back HD 599 delivers impressively natural spatial performance.
    Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology
    Powered by Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology including the “Ergonomic acoustic refinement” (E.A.R.) design, which channels the audio signal directly into your ears.
    Contemporary design
    Featuring a contemporary design that is both attractive and ergonomic. A real treat for all, who listen to their music with a sense of discovery. Get the latest edition of the legendary Sennheiser sound with these brilliant headphones.
  • Reason for Sale: bought HD 660S2
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2 years back
  • Remaining Warranty period: nill
  • Warranty available in: nill
  • Invoice Available : No

• Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: DTDC/Shiprocket
  • Payment options: UPI/NEFT/CASH

Attachments

• IMG-20230411-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230411-WA0007.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-20230411-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20230411-WA0008.jpg
    794 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20230411-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230411-WA0009.jpg
    716.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG-20230411-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20230411-WA0010.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG-20230411-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20230411-WA0011.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 96
Are you guys sure they are both the same ?...as the 6k price diffence doesnt make sense..still if they are same... i am open to negotiations..Cheers!

Are you guys sure they are both the same ?...as the 6k price diffence doesnt make sense..still if they are same... i am open to negotiations..Cheers!
Yep they have the same internals -
I suppose the premium is for the colour and the fact Amazon has enough SE stock to put them on offer time and again.

Yeah they are the same. The special edition comes on super cheap and ugly packaging and has black color. The 599 has ivory color and has good packaging. Otherwise it's the same. I had done a lot of research before buying mine. These are sooo comfortable and i can listen for very long hours. The tonality is comfortable and so is the wearing comfort. Why not just keep this as a backup for your travels (since they are cheaper than your 660 and also can be driven through a phone). I wouldn't sell something so nice at a big loss. I absolutely love my 599se.

Back