Sensex hits upper circuit within 5 min - more than 14% gains

My thinking is that , market will reach its frenzy level before june mid, and then the reality of the world will sunk in to people and the Mini-bubble that is going on will make market come to 3500-3700 level , but before that you can reap profits that u wont make for next 1 / 2 years so fast,

I would say that , enter the market will short term period and get out if you see even a small trend reversal , and I think the trend reversal signs are going to come from daily FII net flows + commodity prices,

plz remember , FII are also not mad ppl , they are investing in india for making profits, if they buy at high price , they wont get much profit, so at some level , FII will pause to get a reasonable price. I feel a new bull market is near ,,,, one last dip in market is what I feel will start the bull run,,,

Dont think of timing the market, if it was so easy, then you would have been reaping benifits of today rally , and would have not been waiting to buy now.

(srry :) seems like I have gone mad , and talking rubbish :p)

I am not agree with Nifty 5000+ in short term :no: Profit booking is natural,all depends on FII movements..yeah we can see further upside but playing for Nifty 5000+ is risky.

virus32win said:
I am not agree with Nifty 5000+ in short term :no: Profit booking is natural,all depends on FII movements..yeah we can see further upside but playing for Nifty 5000+ is risky.

I think for booking profit , first ppl should have to buy... I dont think the participation is that much to cause a big profit booking,,

If ppl had participated before, then this is not we would have seen in todays market,

vahss_11 said:
I think for booking profit , first ppl should have to buy... I dont think the participation is that much to cause a big profit booking,,

If ppl had participated before, then this is not we would have seen in todays market,

By keeping global indices in mind risk factor is always there.It is possible for nifty to cross 5000+ but risk is risk.All depends, hows Indian markets overplay global markets.Asian markets trading -2.5% today.
I will be first to book profit in morning then new positions with trend.

Darthcoder said:
Seriously dont understand the hype behind this :S.

MF sitting on funds buying thats the only hype...i will start to short now..i sold icici at 450 thinking i made good 20%...see now where it goes......

only 6 shares made loses that too most frm s group category..whtever done today was jus buying no selling.....

nyways there will b more fish in mid cap now

arzandaru said:
What do you guys predict for tomorrow? Another circuit breaker ?

Something like circuit breaker/5~8% increase should happen tomorrow. US markets trading positively giving strong clue.
Lets hope a day like today again :eek:hyeah:

virus32win said:
Something like circuit breaker/5~8% increase should happen tomorrow. US markets trading positively giving strong clue.
Lets hope a day like today again :eek:hyeah:

I hope that there is no circuit 2marow, or else it will create havok in the market and may even cause this rally's strength to get reduced, as they will be sure shot margin calls for ppl with short position and then if they are not able to pay the diff , then terminals will get shut , which will lead to unbalance of demand and supply , it will be very bad for markets , :( market has to trade for 4-5 hrs to balance out and have better strength , then to just jump higher without any real participation.

ya, but still 5000 is very much on the card , by june mid .

after jumping 17% with close to nil volume, if markets are still holding 14-15 % gain , then it shows that market has got momentum and strength to go even higher,, if this was trend reversal then the markets would have been trading in a range of negative 8-9% ,,,, also , there is lots of leverage money coming into market , and the money is really big !!! ,,,

I feel no doubt that 5000 is going to be reached , 1 week , or 2 weeks , I dont know, but momentum will take it to that level by around june mid ,

^^ Ajmal and Afzal guru having Candle light dinners in Jail, great news everywhere :D. On a side note, the market will fizzle out and come back to 12k levels soon, still cant understand what the hype regarding yesterday was :-/.

mk76 said:
my broker asked me to book profit and sit on cash

I already booked :mad: **** in morning 10.45AM. Now stock trading further 6% higher :( I missed 6% profit..damm
Anyway planning to create new positions on dips ;)

Back