Serious BSOD issues

If the old CPU worked fine with the HDD but bonkers with nVMe SSD, maybe the 4x PCIe lanes controller for the SSD was the culprit, which then somehow caused mem errors.

This is the first time I have heard of a bad CPU nVMe link issue I think.

I tried with SATA SSD too and got errors so it wasn't just nvme that had the issue, Ironically the buyer for my old 3500 confirmed that its working fine for him so at this point in time I have no idea what was the real issue, I'll simply enjoy a fast PC :D

I tried with SATA SSD too and got errors so it wasn't just nvme that had the issue, Ironically the buyer for my old 3500 confirmed that its working fine for him so at this point in time I have no idea what was the real issue, I'll simply enjoy a fast PC :D
SATA SSD on M2 slot or from the SATA ports?
If M2 slot, then maybe something to do with the nVMe lanes still. If SATA port on mobo, then I have no idea what went bonkers...

Maybe just some weird compatibility issues... Sice it is a B550 board, can't even blame the Beta BIOSes for 3000 series.

I used SATA port on motherboard and currently using same SSD for Windows (returned nvme SSD, well thats a long story and people might know about the deal gone wrong thread)

I do have a feeling it was compatibility issues

I'd like to thank everyone in this thread who have tried to help and spent time to figure out the problem. Finally after months of struggle I've gone to local store and bought a new processor (R5 3600) and wow everything worked great like I never had an issue :)
Since I was too scared to believe my luck I've waited around 10 days to see if everything is working fine and now can confirm that it does
OMG! And what you did about the existing proccy aka Ryzen 3500 (purchased used one)?

Also, it seems this is the first time in decades I'm hearing bad processor batches randomly on ryzen series.
Earlier but rarely it was with Intel back in early days.
Would like to know more as tomorrow it shouldn't happen that someone bought a brand new proccy and that fella is stuck with doing testing for an entire month long only to realize that the proccy is at fault!

I bought the used 3500 from a member here and he claimed it was working fine since he is a reputed member there is no reason for me not to trust him. Now that same processor have gone to a new person and he claims its working fine

Odd, I think I sold that 3500 to you. Was working perfectly well for me and seems its working fine for the person you sold it to as well...

Back