Graphic Cards Setting perfect screen resolution for monitor.

Hey guys Ill be soon getting a dell in2030m with a hd 5770. The maximum resolution is 1600x900. Its a 20'' monitor so if I play games in 1366x768 or 1280x720, will it completely fill the screen? Thanks.

It will fill the screen completely but the picture will look weird. If you run a game at any resolution less than the monitor's native resolution, the picture will look stretched / distorted. Why do you want to run games at lower resolution?

Why not? For sure.
<
If a game doesn't fits thats due to some in game setting. Come back we'll make that fit.
<

There's no need to reduce the resolution,just tone down the graphic setting to medium or low as per game for a better fps,5770 will handle the games @medium settings for your reso.
If the game is too laggy at that resolution, I can reduce the res to increase fps...

Hey guys Ill be soon getting a dell in2030m with a hd 5770. The maximum resolution is 1600x900. Its a 20'' monitor so if I play games in 1366x768 or 1280x720, will it completely fill the screen? Thanks.

Yes, the canvas will cover the whole screen, but pixels will be less, so you will see grains and a ton of aliasing.

Back