[SFF PC] Dan C4 SFX in India

mm_

Disciple
Nov 19, 2021
Any info on whether we'll get it here in India? It looks perfect for an aircooled SFF PC build. Or any other alternatives apart from the usual NR200s here?

mm_

Disciple
Nov 19, 2021
I think the Lian Li has similar model that's close to DAN case...check that out.
That's the A4 H20, it's meant for builds with AIO and doesn't have the clearance for an air cooler. The Loque S1 is another alternative but it's a dated design - only supports 2 slot GPUs and the Noctua NHL-12S air cooler that too with some jugaad only.
There arent many SFF cases in India....
Galax Revolution 3 or Zebronics Woodan.
They're more than 20l so arent true SFF cases. But that's probably what I'll have to go with seeing the lack of many options.

asmlit

Disciple
Mar 21, 2023
Either the Zeb Woodan as someone already suggested or if you don't want to work with confined internals then check out the Asus AP201, it has support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to 6 fans.

john1911

Adept
Jun 4, 2014
how about the nr200p cooler master or even fractal terra.
those may probably be available in india

Galax REV 03 is as good as it gets around 20 liters. It is around 22 liters which is not exactly SFF (I think the universally accepted cut off is 20 liters) but just 2 liters above is not even noticable unless someone pulls out a ruler.

I see Asus AP201 suggestion quite a lot here. People fail to realise that AP201 is 33 liters. That is a massive jump over Rev 03. 33 liters is nowhere close to SFF.

Coming back to REV03, this case supports a full size ATX PSU and mATX motherboard.
SFX Power supplies and Mini ITX motherboards are prohibitively expensive for a lot of us here so building in this case saves a lot of money.
Related to the cramped internals on Rev-03, SFF cases dont have a ton of space inside. Building in any SFF case will require much more work (and time) to get everything just correct.

Last edited: