Share ur experiences

Aces170 said:
Most Foolish expereince : Was when I was in 9th Standard, we were in our chem labs, doing some weird experiments. My then best friend gets something into him and starts figiting with the bunsen burner, irritated I tried to grab the lighted burner and as murphy has it it drops on the teachers table ahead on which were lying the Chemistry pratical papers of the ppl who just appeared for their ICSE board exams. As luck would have it they caught fire and were burned to dusts.

Man that was one scary experience was nearly expelled from the school. Had to do a lot of detention work afterwards in the sumer holidays..
:O aces.. wat happened then.. were u punished or something? and wat happened to the students..

Abbey nikhil what is this. You proposed to three girls when you were all of 6, and now that you are 20 you still don't have a gf?

I don't have a gf either, but then I was never Cassanova junior.

Awesome post dude!!
Fun reading all this stuff....
I once walked out of the bathroom just in my unddies....
Guess who is in the room.......
My Sisters friends........:mad:

Rogue said:
Nikhil proposed to 3 girls at the same time........................:rofl: :rofl:
Well, what was hhe supposed to do? The girl had multiple-personalities :p :rofl:

Well this is my experience..............

This is of that time when I was in 5th grade , Once when I went to my friends b'day party her mother gifted her with a piano pencil box [It was like a small piano] she did't allow us to touch it...........

Next day out of curosity[child curosity kis bache mein nahi hoti yaar] I touched it and started playing ,she saw that and came running ,she pushed me and asked me to get out...........I always shared my dolls with her......:( and then she pushes meeeee........

I went home crying :'( :'( Papa saw me and asked me what happened......first I said nothing...........then I said what exactly happened.......

Next day to my surprise............What do I see in my room an extra looong CASIO which is used by professional ppl...............:O :O

That day was the most happiest day of my life :clap: :clap: :clap:

I still remember it..............

KingKrool said:
Abbey nikhil what is this. You proposed to three girls when you were all of 6, and now that you are 20 you still don't have a gf?

I don't have a gf either, but then I was never Cassanova junior.

:rofl: :rofl: What to do..... life looks different when you are a mature adult.....

And that "proposal" was kind of a dare :p

EDIT: Please dont turn this thread also into a crappy one like what happened to the one which I started.....

^^ aww dady's little girl!!!!!!!!!

thrillling - riding my bike yesterday while it was pouring cats and dogs and i could barely see anything.. riding on sheer experience of riding on that road!!!! reaching home safe and sound..... was drenched.... and since i njoyed it tooo much.. took out my bike today and went again!! and this time it was more fun............ now i wish i had a girl behind.. :bleh:

Funny : we went for a picnic in my frnds farmhouse.. a typical school frnds reunion. while bathing in the pond with frnds and girls two of my frnds holded my hands and one opened my half pant i was wearing and gave tht to a frnd who was standing outside the pond.. shit man i was so badly :-s woried everybody was laughin including me but i was in a state of the art situation .. just guess how was i feeling inside water :p
i'll post each type of experience each day.
there r lots other funny i'll definitwly say.

Rogue said:
I went home crying :'( :'( Papa saw me and asked me what happened......first I said nothing...........then I said what exactly happened.......

Next day to my surprise............What do I see in my room an extra looong CASIO which is used by professional ppl...............:O :O

Quad why don't you try the same;) cry for C2D and RD600:p. j/k.

funniest+embarrasing: Had gone to Sandakphu for trekking with frnds .. funny part-some one took my pics in undies .. i tried to hide my stuffs ...and the damn picture looks like i was wearing nothing and trying to hide every thing with my hands :rofl:
embarrasing part-the pic got circulated among the chicks .. :mad:
had some more embarrasing momments during ragging at college though ...

interesting+thrilling : police tried to put me,along with 2 of my frnds, behind bars during Durga pujo at maddox square :p

cant forget:the strange feeling of 1st time when i gave a card to my first love.

happiest: when i got my cmptr.

Rogue said:
Sorry those facilities are just 4 meeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
you are sooooo right :p

All daughters need to do is to make a crying face and talk in a baby voice and dads will give them whatever they want :p

Nikhil knows this because he some times dresses up as a girl and makes a crying face and talks in a baby voice. His father then gives him whatever he wants so that he starts behaving normally again.

Back