Share your Wallpapers Here! [56k Warning]

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Hi all

Some of you has got gr8 wallpaper collection so why don't share it.. Since most of has got decent internet connection sharing wallpapers won't be a problem .. So what you need to do to Zip/Archive your collection and upload it to decent hosting site ..

For Example : - RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting | Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Note: Try to create small small packages like 20-40 Mb of diff. packages to help d/l faster if some one has slow connection..

Here is my 1'st Wide Screen Wallpaper Collection Archive : - Wide Screen.zip (43.12 MB)

Instead of asking PPL around why don't u do a lil' GOOGLY [GOOGLE] there are loads of WAREZ sites out there which offer Wallpapers PACK...

PS:- Do not ask me site names Google it and u'll get it....

Nice wallpapers darkstar... :hap2:

@ andrew.

Normally those packs have all similar wallpapers. Here people are expected to share their own favourite ones....so u can expect variety of wallies in one pack....someone's favourite.

hunter said:
@ andrew.
Normally those packs have all similar wallpapers. Here people are expected to share their own favourite ones....so u can expect variety of wallies in one pack....someone's favourite.

I guess u didn't read it right i said wallpaper packs from one site, not many sites. If u are stuck to one site there are very less chances of getting same wallpapers. Anyway this thread will help alot of ppl as long as no one uploads copyrighted Stuff...........

wow..nice intiative darkstar.

dunno if my wallpapers are that good and if they will be useful for others cause..

i aint on widescreen like u guys.. :( infact me still on CRT...my wallpapers are mostly 1024 X 768

hey frnds i have got 240 MB+ of HD wallpapers...2560x1600 :) if ne 1 wants dem i will try uploadin them somewer..guess dat would b a nice hlp frm my side :tongue:
so ne wants dem ????

i have upped close to 1GB of celebrity wallpapers on imgx. If you guys are fine with thumb links i can post but i am in no mood of uploading them again.

Back