Share your Wallpapers Here! [56k Warning]

Argus

Adept
Feb 5, 2006
Jaipur
Funky said:
Thumbs give a choice for the person to only download what he wants. Will save much more BW that way ;)

He he... agreed, but for ppl like me who like 50+ (and counting) wallpapers it would be a pita to click on each pic separately and then save it. I'd much rather have them downloaded in one go :p

how about this suggestion :

- A member can volunteer and declare the post # and upload ALL the walls contained in that particular post of Funky.

- So far, there are total 8 posts that contain set of wallpapers. Post #16-20 and 33-35.
- So we need 8 members to up the walls in those 8 posts. One is me, 7 more volunteers needed :)

- I will upload all the walls in post #17 in a rar file by tonight.

This way, those who want to be selective can use the thumbnails and those (like me) who prefer a link saying download all walls in this post as one rar will also be satisfied.

Lets take turns and spread Funky's good work :clap:

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
lemme see what i can do. Ill try to upload them all to my esnips filder/make a zip out of them and post back.

But it'll take some time....like a couple of hours.

Kumar

Skilled
Feb 23, 2005
I think they even contain those he didn't post as well (i used a crawler to d'load the pics...so some additional ones got downloaded too)

Shripad

ex-Mod
Mar 17, 2005
Class M Planet
Here are few for today..

Rest of them I will upload as a rar. now tell me some free file host which does not have stoopid IP restriction.

@Quad : i have few but not high resolution. Not many high res pics of her. I have free time today. let me see what i can do in photoshop.

Supra

Skilled
Feb 10, 2005
OMG :O...this is frigging awesome :D...will upload few of mine as well here soon !!

Anyone want collection of met-art, femjoy, ftv-members :p

Dark Star

ex-Mod
May 7, 2006
Here is a set of 75 wallpapers of mixed resolution. Though higher resolution wallpapers are more in numbers :p and some dual screen wallpaper :eek:hyeah:

Walls%20Preview.jpeg

Download : High Resolutions.zip (54.39 MB)