Share your Wallpapers Here! [56k Warning]

rain of wallpapers...:jumpy: wish i could give u a million reps..:p

^^^ :jumpy: OMG OMG they are all so very sexy..beautiful..no words to describe dem...

:yahoo: :yahoo:

thanx a milllion !!!:hap2:

:thanx: :rolleyes: :crazeyes:

:kewlpics:

thats one of da best of the best wallpaper collection i ve ever seen....they r so beautiful that i can feel the beauties coming out of da screen.:rofl:

.(wish it was true:p )

EDIT : dude they are more the enough for today..

.now i dont know how am i gonna save each one of them clicking it one by one.. :huh:

any way to download all of them in one go ..from da place where uve uploaded..??:p

faheem_m said:
rain of wallpapers...:jumpy: wish i could give u a million reps..:p

^^^ :jumpy: OMG OMG they are all so very sexy..beautiful..no words to describe dem...

:yahoo: :yahoo:

thanx a milllion !!!:hap2:

:thanx: :rolleyes: :crazeyes:

:kewlpics:

thats one of da best of the best wallpaper collection i ve ever seen....they r so beautiful that i can feel the beauties coming out of da screen.:rofl:

.(wish it was true:p )

EDIT : dude they are more the enough for today..

.now i dont know how am i gonna save each one of them clicking it one by one.. :huh:

any way to download all of them in one go ..from da place where uve uploaded..??:p

unfortunately no.

I wish there was some sort of arrangement in imgx to let users download entire folder in 1 go. but i cant see any such arrangement.

These are not even 1/4th of what I have.

It will take me days to keep posting here.

Anyway but its all good. Have some patience, some really drooling wallpapers ahead. :p

Woah! Nice, But till here The Page Size Is 7.90 MB :(
MY wallpaper collection goes over X GIG's as of now, i cannot upload them as
don't have time to do that [Been Collecting for the last 5-6 years] :hap2: :hap2: :clap:

Funky Dada gr8 collection .:D . Just a suggestion why don't you link you Imgx folder here and make it viewable if link is provided it will be much easier for us to d/l :D

Dark Star said:
Funky Dada gr8 collection .:D . Just a suggestion why don't you link you Imgx folder here and make it viewable if link is provided it will be much easier for us to d/l :D

Well it will just give you linking codes, you will have to download them 1 by 1 only.
Anyway the folder does contain few files which are not for public view, specially kids :p Will modify the folder tomorrow anyway.

Really great share.

If its possible to post direct link to jpegs then it would be pretty easy to dl them in one shot using flashgot.

Funky said:
unfortunately no.

I wish there was some sort of arrangement in imgx to let users download entire folder in 1 go. but i cant see any such arrangement.

These are not even 1/4th of what I have.

It will take me days to keep posting here.

Anyway but its all good. Have some patience, some really drooling wallpapers ahead. :p

naah its ohk ...i dont mind downloading 1 by 1..:p they are all too good..:)

Funky said:
Well it will just give you linking codes, you will have to download them 1 by 1 only.

Anyway the folder does contain few files which are not for public view, specially kids :p Will modify the folder tomorrow anyway.

he heh e..wont mind *censored stuff* unless its too much like eeks:rofl:

and by da way i am glad i am no more a kid ....turned 18 3 days back :rofl:

Argus said:
Really great share.
If its possible to post direct link to jpegs then it would be pretty easy to dl them in one shot using flashgot.

yeah thats easily possible. But you wont get choice then and will have to download all. Though these are the wallpapers which I have filtered from 1000s there may be quiet a few of them which you dont like or want or already have. Anyway give me some time, i need to make sure i dont end up sharing any personal files :p

whatsinaname said:
Someone put a warning 56k warning in the topic. :(

Also Funky, maybe you could just post a text file of all the image links. :D

will take too much time. I can do it when i get time but it will be weekends strictly.

I already have BBCodes copy pasted in a test file. 1237 files.

And these are just thumbs and not hotlinks :p

[Contains Lots of Thumbnails] warning would be ok though.

Its taking time because of sheer no of pics posted. Thumbs give a choice for the person to only download what he wants. Will save much more BW that way ;)

Bhai Marega Kya ...??

No wonder all u geeks req so mch HDD space .. i can see it all now ...

good thing that TE is pr0n free.. else i think ... whooooooo

Spacescreamer said:
Bhai Marega Kya ...??

No wonder all u geeks req so mch HDD space .. i can see it all now ...

good thing that TE is pr0n free.. else i think ... whooooooo

lol. Nahi yaar, agar marna hota to main fighter jets aur tanks ka wallpapers post karta. Have 100 odd of those too :p

Tank , Jets se insaan ek maut marta hai ..

In Haseenao ko dekh ke insaan pata nahi kitni maut marta hai .. wo bhi til til karke..

Aha kya baat hai .. Wah Wah :p

Back