Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

I have purchased this ( family user pack)and its on its way should be with me in few days.

If anyone is interested can book his slot for Rs 810 per person.

I have purchased this ( family user pack)and its on its way should be with me in few days.

If anyone is interested can book his slot for Rs 810 per person.
The way prices have gone up......
We took it for 500/ bucks in 2018 and topped up again in 2019 for 4 years i think... And today its 4900/ :oops::oops:
got it , see the pic
3.jpg

Who said ?
You can add/top up subscription for max 5 years
That’s Great!.
So if I understand correctly if we want to top up.
we buy the 6 user pack again and share with same email. It will add another 1 year from the previous expiry date , right?

5 years 1TB storage for Rs4k is not bad actually. But I also think cloud storing will become much cheaper in 2-3 years.

anyways if the same group is interested in adding a another year. I am for it. Let me know what u guys think.

@kuduku .. thanks that makes it clear.

That’s Great!.
So if I understand correctly if we want to top up.
we buy the 6 user pack again and share with same email. It will add another 1 year from the previous expiry date , right?

5 years 1TB storage for Rs4k is not bad actually. But I also think cloud storing will become much cheaper in 2-3 years.

anyways if the same group is interested in adding a another year. I am for it. Let me know what u guys think.

You can buy the extension very next day / moment once you set up / activate your account.

All slots booked.

1)Myself
2) @MarioBros Awaiting Payment
3) @k_m_Arya Payment Received.
4) @Meharjas Payment Received.
5) @Pat Payment Received.
6) @Abhishek_ Payment Received.
Once we set up with this one. Let me know if you guys are up for another year. I don’t want to go for 5 year though as I think cloud storing will have lifetime options within a year or two and will get cheaper .

beside 1TB is not that much considering 4K video size etc.

Anyways let’s see.

50% off on your Microsoft 365 subscriptions, available through Microsoft Home Use Program
Microsoft 365 Family @ $50 and Personal @ $35, stackable for 5 years and works on existing subscription

Best part is -
People have been reporting that you can stack 4 personal plan each @ $35 (+tax) and family plan @ $50 together and the subscription is converted to Family plan for 5 years. So $190 (+tax) for 5 years for 6 people. Not bad.

Source - Slickdeals

Back