Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

One slot has become available as I now require one slot less. It is available for Rs. 650 for 11 months. Please contact me if you need it.

Edit: Sold to @kvn95ss

Last edited:
Tentatively how long ? Any Number you have in mind? Frankly speaking there isn't any end to it but still asking.

For perpetuity to be precise however, my only concern is I plan to move abroad in few months, the change of geography should not impact. Else, I am open for forever.

For perpetuity to be precise however, my only concern is I plan to move abroad in few months, the change of geography should not impact. Else, I am open for forever.
Your concern is valid my friend. Can you confirm through online forums if that is in-fact an issue . If its not then i am all game as well

Your concern is valid my friend. Can you confirm through online forums if that is in-fact an issue . If its not then i am all game as well

1691842319483.png

I think we are sorted :)

need a long term slot too.
also some queries -
  1. Is is possible for group admin to access data of another member?
  2. If the subscription is cancelled somehow, how long the data is retained, is it deleted after sometime?
  3. How many devices I can use it, simultaneously?
  4. Do I get office 365 (word, excel etc) with this?

need a long term slot too.
also some queries -
  1. Is is possible for group admin to access data of another member?
  2. If the subscription is cancelled somehow, how long the data is retained, is it deleted after sometime?
  3. How many devices I can use it, simultaneously?
  4. Do I get office 365 (word, excel etc) with this?
-No, members or admin cannot access each other's data.
-The data is retained for about 1 year and a few months and then it is deleted. You can download your data even after 3 months of your plan's expiry date but you cannot upload new data.
-I think it is 6 devices.
-Yes, you get all office apps on all devices. Pc,MAC, phone, tablet etc.

Back