Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Is is possible for group admin to access data of another member?
No(assuming talking about actual data uploaded in cloud & not the info like email, acc name, calendar events etc).

If the subscription is cancelled somehow, how long the data is retained, is it deleted after sometime?
Data is usually retained for at least few weeks during which MS notifies you multiple times to buy paid subscription.

How many devices I can use it, simultaneously?
5 devices for each user acc.

Do I get office 365 (word, excel etc) with this?
Office 365 incl word, powerpoint, excel, outlook, one note, publisher & access.

I am making a group. We are three members so far and 3 more needed. Let me know if anyone is interested for one year.
More years will be added as per interest of the members.

Hello Folks, I am planning to buy the 6 slot subscription for One Drive(1 TB per user) and have 4 slots available.
People who are willing to commit for long term subscription kindly message and we can add you to the group.
KINDLY NOTE Only for folks who are willing to commit long term should message.

@powervgx Thanks bhai for the offer.Appreciate it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819_104315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230819_104315_Chrome.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 67
What are these licensces at 549 for lifetime with 5 TB storage ?

How these differ from O365 family licensce for 6 users ?
Leaked/unauthorized to sell volume license keys sold by ex-employees/contract workers etc which work as long as that organization's admins don't notice.

I am not sure, if I can use my existing slot on PC and laptop both ?

I am planning to purchase 6 users family license of Office 365 as all earlier groups are done.. (need 1 for laptop as well)
Will purchase from amazon or directly from Microsoft comes around 6200 (suggest if better deals)

Interested members kindly join in, (5 slots open)

I am not sure, if I can use my existing slot on PC and laptop both ?

I am planning to purchase 6 users family license of Office 365 as all earlier groups are done.. (need 1 for laptop as well)
Will purchase from amazon or directly from Microsoft comes around 6200 (suggest if better deals)

Interested members kindly join in, (5 slots open)
As suggested above, if you go through Amazon Pay route, you get it cheapest.

Also, you don't need a separate license for a laptop. One account allows installation of MS Office on 5 machines. You can even use them simultaneously.

As suggested above, if you go through Amazon Pay route, you get it cheapest.

Also, you don't need a separate license for a laptop. One account allows installation of MS Office on 5 machines. You can even use them simultaneously.
I have 1 license installed on my PC.
Got a new laptop, want to install Office on same as well.
(laptop will be used by kids)

Only problem I find is with onenote as kids use same for the school work.
I wonder if we can keep onenote on a separate account from other all office applications in one laptop?

Back