Sharing MS Office 365 with 1TB cloud storage - ₹500/year

Interested, I believe I can use this on Mac OS. Kindly confirm
It works on Mac as well, will still suggest checking/reading yourself once again for clarity
5 slots taken - 1 open

I would like to take 1 slot. But, what happens if you don't continue next year? How that affects my subscription?

There are many more articles on web, suggest you to read once.
Edit: Someone posted details about "Office 365 Family" subscription details in this topic as well.

Last edited:
I would like to take 1 slot. But, what happens if you don't continue next year? How that affects my subscription?
Confirmed for 6th slot.. All slots full..

This was completely FIFO.. and only given preference on same, Nothing personal.
But if anyone else fails or backs out within next 2-3 days (does not sends payment) other immediate member will be added to list.

Following members confirmed
Myself - 1
@imqd - 1
@hardyieks - 2
@maddy_in65 - 1
@sauravghosh - 1

Sending payment details to other members: License bought.

Microsoft 365 Subscription is Successful
Amount: ₹4950
Mobile Number: Subscription
Biller: Microsoft 365
Amazon Order ID: 404-03XXXX1-9XXX66YY
Order Date: 24 Sep 2023, 03:50 PM
Mode Of Payment: BHIM UPI XXXX
EDIT: Product Key: 442xxxxV-955xxxVKV-xxx7xYF-Fxx4Kx-C3xxxx (HIDDEN)

Approximate cost per member per license = 578 INR

This pack will auto-renew again at the end of year, request you to confirm, if you want to stay on list for next year as well..

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Is it possible to synchronize two different devices with a single OneDrive account while using distinct folders for each device?
I am not sure but are you asking something like this: "device A having folder my documents in C drive & device B having my data folder in D drive both using same onedrive acc & content of my documents in device A sync with content in my data in device B"

I am not sure but are you asking something like this: "device A having folder my documents in C drive & device B having my data folder in D drive both using same onedrive acc & content of my documents in device A sync with content in my data in device B"
Nope.

Say there are 2 computers. One is named AB, and the other XY. Is it possible to sync files from computer AB to a specific Outlook account folder while simultaneously syncing files from computer XY to the same Outlook Account? I want to ensure that the files from XY do not appear on AB and vice versa.

Any deals currently running?

Thanks from Subscriptions, it still appears to be 4950 (without any discounts) check attachment:

Didnt notice this at all, with that discount of 1500 pricing comes to
4950 - 1500 = 3450
3450 / 6 = 575 per person..
Attaching all the terms and conditions listed, if pricing can still get low, kindly reply.

With discounts works, pricing will be 575 per person..

@kuduku can you kindly check/confirm if MS Access is included in this version ?

for everyone's info and benefit, this offer has been extended beyond 1st october & is still valid, till 1st november now!

(credit: @Slayer69!)

1698169127364.jpeg

1698169140914.jpeg

Hi,
Not trying to steal the thread. But i am looking for something where i can access my photos and videos seemlessly. Like google photos/icloud.
How does this fit in my requirements?
Can we view photos/videos on ios/android easily using onedrive or other app?

Hi,
Not trying to steal the thread. But i am looking for something where i can access my photos and videos seemlessly. Like google photos/icloud.
Not easy to view at all. Better to go with icloud storage if you are using iphone

Hi,
I would recommend trying out the Onedrive app, since it's free (up to 15 GB). Just upload a few pictures and see what the experience is like and decide for yourself.

Back