Shaving help...

asingh said:
Most general stores have it. In Hindi it is known as 'phitkari'. Around 15-20 bucks for a cube. But is brittle, so should be handled carefully.

Thanks. I will try to get the same. Can you explain your procedure for applying it? Do you keep it in water all the time?

champrock said:
Thanks. I will try to get the same. Can you explain your procedure for applying it? Do you keep it in water all the time?

No just put it in a water (soap dish) when you start shaving. Once done shaving, wash of the foam, and rub it all over your face couple of times.

I use mach3 with Gillette foam but the best shave I get is from the barber, so smooth.No mach3 or 5 is going to give you a clean shave without going against the grain.Conventional blades are best for that.The only problem is it can get rough if you don't shave every two days.

Brihans : GreenLeaf ® Pure Aloe Vera Skin Gel

Been using this for the last few days as an after shave gel and it works quite well. No sting at all. Also doubles as acne protection.

No where do they mention its for use after shaving though looking at the totuted benefits i'd be damned if you could not use it just for that.

Has to be the cheapest gel at Rs.70 for the quantity.

Reason: its not a targeted product

Its in rotation with the others, use a different one each time.

The effects are the same, but i would say the oriflame is slightly better.

Back