Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray passes away

malhotraraul

Skilled
NEWS FLASH

Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray died in Mumbai today. He was 86.

Mr Thackeray had been unwell since July this year when he was admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital due to breathlessness and constipation. He was released after a week in hospital, and was being nursed at his residence, Matoshree.

Mr Thackeray founded the Shiv Sena in 1966. His son, Uddhav, is the executive president of the party.

Source : NDTV.com

Balasaheb Keshav Thackeray : 23 January 1926 – 17 November 2012

NOTE : I did not create this thread out of excitement & happiness, just a co-incidence because I was the first.

If I wouldn't have created this thread then someone else would have.

If someone does not like this thread then please visit HERE & show some heart by contributing to it.

R.I.P. balasaheb rip.gif
but i think malhotraraul very closely following the news & manage to post on TE before anyone on both attempts

Balasaheb Keshav Thackeray[SUP][/SUP] : 23 January 1926[SUP][/SUP] – 17 November 2012[SUP][/SUP]

updated on wikipedia : This page was last modified on 17 November 2012 at 12:10.

Malhotrarahul (take it in constructive manner)the thread might have been deleted because people know their working style if someone points their mistake.

Anyways i dont think i have anything more to contribute except the fact i stated.

Take care Mumbai

Condolence to the Thackeray Family :|...

Just pray to God his Son takes the party in much better peaceful fashion...rather than carrying the tag of ............. :angel:

Guys please keep the posts civil. Do not express your hatredness and discontentment on a condolence thread and incite trouble.

Guys please keep the posts civil. Do not express your hatredness and discontentment on a condolence thread and incite trouble.

ironically those are also what a technologically literate thackeray would do if he were a troll on the internet.

Back