SHOCKING!SHAMEFUL!BREAKING News!

AP Governor N.D.Tiwari In Sex Racket!

Telugu TV channel ABN revealed the facts and telecasted the visuals in true MMS-scandal style

The 85-year-old with a glittering political career - he has been the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh thrice.

From the channel's story, Tiwari is allegedly a sex addict who needs nubile young women for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

At the age of 85,he needs two young girls on bed daily in nights.

He has allegedly been abusing young women at the Raj Bhavan for several months.

Hi-Court of Andhra Pradesh orders to stop those visuals and the news is spreading all over now.

Governor ND Tiwari was caught red handed while involving in sexual acts in Raj Bhavan by hiring brothels. ABN Andhra Jyothy Channel has given this exclusive report today much to the astonishment of entire citizens of AP. The photographs taken from spy cameras are shown on channel with censor cuts. The girls were brought from various corners of the country and place them as workers in Raj Bhavan initially. But eventually they will be taken to the bed room of Tiwari. This 85 year oldGovernor makes those girls aged between 17 and 25 do all nasty things right from massages to ‘BJ’s.

While N.D.Tiwari having sex with the girls, if any leaders or officers come on any work, he’ll take a break and will go down for a while to see those leaders and come back to work with girls.

Videos and Pictures of these ugly incidents which are happening in Andhra Pradesh Raj Bhavan.This stunning fact has reached people today.

Radhika, a contractor who is close to the OSD Aravind Sharma who works with Governor Narayan Dutt Tiwari exposed the whole scandal to ABN Andhrajyothi. Radhika who tried for Mining leases with the help of Aravind Sharma and N.D.Tiwari exposed the whole story as she couldn’t get the needed contract.

Source:Various sources

Is this really true? am just asking coz any sensational story concerning politicians is always believed by people without any credentials, where is the link to the news.

Tech_enthu said:
Is this really true? am just asking coz any sensational story concerning politicians is always believed by people without any credentials, where is the link to the news.
It may take some time to get on web,if u can switch to ABN news to can see the visuals irrespective of whether you understand the language or not.

SidhuPunjab said:
:rofl:

Search 'Moga sex scam' in Google, my hometown, judges, doctors, SSP, MLA, Deputy CM, lol people from every profession involved.

:rofl: , I hope IT guys are not involved .:tongue:

I'm calling bull on these videos because of the following

1) From the videos, it seems as if Tiwari is the one being molested

2) No human male, no matter what his age can keep a straight face when given a BJ ;)
But i could be wrong....and if i am then this charade not only proves that Indian Politicians are scum but also proves that the average Indian Male is the most unexciting lover/partner in bed :rofl:

At 85 :O

And you guys always argue that out ministers are weak. Check this guy out :eek:hyeah:

Disturbing as it may sound but I have to say. This guy has got (one) strong muscles for his age.

P.S.: I am not good at anatomy so I don't how many muscles make a d*ck. I am guessing 1 :ashamed:

They should get him on "Raaz pichle janam ka" or whatever that shitty show is called, he might turn out that he was a Nizam ruler in his previous birth :lol:

Forget "Raaz Pichle janam ka" I want to know his "Raaz is janam ka".

I know he exercises with young girls in morning, afternoon and night but what does he have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Back