Shop Indiaplaza and get a GiftMate voucher worth Rs 250 absolutely Free!!

ordered a gillette mach 3 razor which as mentioned on the bill comes with 2 free (extra) blades.

ordered from rediff.com

the hard plastic was stuck up with cellotape and the 2 free blades were missing!

not that im complaining, but what if i had actually paid for it!!??

Cheers,

Ash

I gt the coupon voucher for 250 frm indiaplaza

Is this the link to redeem the voucher?

:: GiftMate : Web Referral

Whn i tried in above link with a new no(not registered before with paymate) it gave the following message

Sorry you have not been registered to avail this facility.

Any idea who have redeemed the voucher frm indiaplaza

^^
you have got Rs.250 for buying something off indiaplaza :)
and yes, that is the link to activate your voucher.
So, you shouldn't use a new number at the page specified by you.Instead, you should use the mob. no.,email ID and the PIN of your PayMate account, from which you got your item from indiaplaza :)
(The "voucher number" will be there in your mailbox (the above-mentioned email id :p )

I hope i am clear :p

v1gnesh said:
^^
you have got Rs.250 for buying something off indiaplaza :)
and yes, that is the link to activate your voucher.
So, you shouldn't use a new number at the page specified by you.Instead, you should use the mob. no.,email ID and the PIN of your PayMate account, from which you got your item from indiaplaza :)
(The "voucher number" will be there in your mailbox (the above-mentioned email id :p )

I hope i am clear :p

you can use any mobile number to activate that free gift voucher. But only one voucher from a specific offer can be activated per mobile

mudsir said:
to buy rapidshare account for unlimited download

first earn money through paypal

this is how i did it

but it will take a month

first sign up at these two web sites

AdBux - The Leader in Incentive Based Marketing
url=http://adbux.org/?r=mudsir

Bux.to | .view .click .make money
url=http://bux.to/?r=mudsir

then keep surfing ads for a month

you will be earning dollars in a month to pay for your rapidshare account so that you can easily download
Referal links are being given out here....!!!
Mods come all the guns blazing..:2guns: :2guns:

gmano said:
you can use any mobile number to activate that free gift voucher. But only one voucher from a specific offer can be activated per mobile
tried activating free indiaplaza voucher by using no i had used for paymate payment to plaza but shows unregistered ..pl help

Back