Shop Indiaplaza and get a GiftMate voucher worth Rs 250 absolutely Free!!

hmm i still have total 300 bucks left in my account..suggest me 3-4 things that i can get within 300 bucks. using 3-4 different accounts for more 250 bucks voucher..

hmm what can u buy for 100-120 Bucks..something small but useful ?..plzz no chameli cassettes..or else ..hmmm maybe 1 cassette will do. .ehh ehe .

you can get metallica's kill em all cassette at 95 bux :p
or fulfill my dream of getting mx518 by donating 250rs :p

which i can pay back after getting 250 from indiaplaza (for shopping from there )
lol

hmm..out of that 300 i used 41 to order this 80 cd case

(164RS. from my existing reward points + 41 from paymate)

but i have ordered from the same old account as reward points are not transferable to other indiaplaza account ..so are there any chances i will get another 250 RS. VOUCHER ??.

hmm..one more thing..

and also ..if i create a new India plaza account using a different email id and purchase something using the existing paymate account ..

do i get a 250 buck voucher on da new indiaplaza account and new e mail id ??

Apparently, they have edited the terms and conditions, or they have not been enforcing them properly till date . Here's what I am talking about:

Every customer will be eligible for one voucher during the promotion period irrespective of the number of transactions done on Indiaplaza.in during the promotion period. Customers using Giftmate vouchers to transact will not be eligible for this promotion.

r2d2 said:
Ordered stuffs worth Rs. 3188 through rediff today, unsuccessful even after 2 tries, even though amount was charged from my giftmate account. Will try customer support on monday. Hope this is not a bad joke for me.

Got a full refund from paymate today :rofl:

SoMxNemesis said:
dammit man i have 50 i want that chameli casette
lol

dude, you might want to check out the terms and conditions (apparently modified) before you go ahead and buy that chameli casette and start waiting for the voucher...they're no longer offering vouchers against purchases made through paymate accounts. (I already mentioned this once on the last page of this thread)

Neotheone said:
dude, you might want to check out the terms and conditions (apparently modified) before you go ahead and buy that chameli casette and start waiting for the voucher...they're no longer offering vouchers against purchases made through paymate accounts. (I already mentioned this once on the last page of this thread)

people who have bought chameli cassettes please confirm this ?? have u folks got the voucher ??...

also if i use 2-3 different accounts on indiaplaza but use the same paymate account for payment ..can i get a gift voucher ??

i guess theres a gift voucher per indiaplaza customer(ie-email id /login id )

..some one please clear the above doubts !!

hmm i still have 250 left in my account .. instead of spending 67 Rs on chameli cassette and wasting it i was thinking of ordering some books ie.best sellers..(though i have already read them)

they are for 75bucks .+ 25 shipping

have a look :

IndiaPlaza: Buy online Anything For You, Ma'am : An IITian's Love Story by Tushar Raheja

IndiaPlaza: Buy online One Night at The Call Centre by Chetan Bhagat

^^ even I got the voucher on one of my numbers but that purchase was made a lot earlier....waiting to see if the order made yesterday bears fruit or not :)

v1gnesh said:
can anyone donate this guy a 250rs? :(

i've 1385 left in my account and i wanna get the mx518 (priced at 1600 :( :( )

i can but i will not donate that, deposit 250/- in my bank account & i will send 250/- in your Giftmate account :)

If interested, Pm me for further details;)

Back