ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

^ its not the 58 bucks that forced him into registering that complaint, i guess its the sheer frustation and anger which these guys are experiencing towards shopclues of late. shopclues has been selling us fake stuff right under our skin for a while now. first the fake deos, then there was some umbrella they were selling that created havoc on other forums and now these fake arrow socks...its high time we realise and ban them .

I also received the socks (2 sets) and they looks fine.

They don't look premium like Arrow but acceptable quality (like Rs.60-70/- per pair) No complaints.

I also received two packets of 3 pairs each.

I think quality is not upto the mark, but still good in 58rs for 3 pair of socks !!

Won't refund, will use the socks :)

philips_combo.jpg

http://www.shopclues.com/philips-dv...tm_campaign=20120719-One_Day_Sale_Angry_Birds

If anyone interested

see what I got from shopClues :p

Actually in hurry instead of stock charger I use ERD brand charger & was shocked to see Charging LED on charger start glowing (just like when connected with main) :scared14: , was about to throw mobile & charger with fear but suddenly noticed that charger is not plugged with main :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

see what I got from shopClues :p

Actually in hurry instead of stock charger I use ERD brand charger & was shocked to see Charging LED on charger start glowing (just like when connected with main) :scared14: , was about to through mobile & charge with fear & suddenly noticee that charger is not plugged yet with main :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hehehe..looks like ur mobile is charging the charger :p

Received my arrow socks today and they are definitely much more than Rs10
Also noticed one thing that mine are in black,brown and white(no blue ones as posted in pictures)

Received 16gb sandisk memory card yesterday with an invoice saying bought from Nehru place at the price of Rs450:scared14:(Got it for Rs 310)

Received socks today, it's really not Rs.10/- or Rs.20/- products. Good & high quality product. Till today my experience with shopclues is good but feel bad as few other can't agree with me... shopclues need to treat all equal.

Back