ShopClues.com Deals and Coupons

Belkin F7D1301zb Basic N150 Router for 1099 shipped.

belkinx.jpg

Link: Belkin F7D1301zb Basic Router (N150) | Online Shopping Store in India
Coupon code : SCBR99

I found the quality decent. And they did look original. In any case, on the pack itself there is contact information for the quality department in case someone isn't happy. They can try their luck!

I found the quality decent. And they did look original. In any case, on the pack itself there is contact information for the quality department in case someone isn't happy. They can try their luck!
@agantuk you are right. Socks are original but people here who ordered expects Premium Quality Arrow Socks to be delivered .
We know they can't sell you premium quality socks at just 58rs per 3 pairs.
I am happy with 6 pairs(2 sets of 3 pairs) of Arrow socks :p

Last edited by a moderator:
agantuk you are right. Socks are original but people here who ordered expects Premium Quality Arrow Socks to be delivered .
We know they can't sell you premium quality socks at just 58rs per 3 pairs.
I am happy with 6 pairs(2 sets of 3 pairs) of Arrow socks :p

socks are definitely not original- unless, our definitions of "original"are way off ! If you visit a branded store and check out the original arrow socks there. you will find the difference. its day and night

The question is not of what we expect or if its VFM and IMHO the statement you presented is flawed. If shopclues markets Arrow socks even at a dirt cheap price and sends fake stuff instead, the question is more of deceit and misrepresentation.

Its like Sankalp sending lifebuoy bar packaging and promoting them as dove and ppl saying what else would you get at this price!! think about that.

Back