Shoryureppa........

vercetti

Skilled
It was long awaited...Finally got it today.The BOX itself was awesome and IMO would have cost 20% of the actual stick.

U can see from the pics the front cover opens in a Flap fashion. both the flaps are magnetized.

The artwork in the packaging carton is so awesome that I am planning to keep it for display on my table.

Let the pics do the talking now

Sorry for the n00b quality pics. don't know much about photography

This stick has a special place in my heart. It took me almost 7 months to order it. I had already placed an order in 2009 itself but somehow it never worked out. Asked KMD quote multiple times but always backed out as I was never sure how much time the KMD delivery would take.

Finally got it today delivered:)

now, I hope I get the time to play:) with this. Hope to come back early everyday from office

BTW: I also got a copy of SSF4. But i think i have got the NTSC region by mistake

yup...Sanwa Buttons:):hap2:... This is the new SSf4 Tournament edition S series:)...was released just 2 months ago to celebrate the SSF4 game release.

fockerunleashed said:
does it have sanwa buttons ?

Damages are approximately 10k incuding the SSF4 game dvd. its around 170$ for the combo and 40$ for shipping to Boston. My friend picked it up from Boston. Thank god the customs left him alone considering the size of the package. I took a 1 day express delivery from Amazon.

Zloyd said:
That is SWEET !!!

Damages ?

Pithu: 2 of my drives are already gone...just 5 1.5TB left now...I am taking backup's and giving away my drives. Come soon or else I will be left with 1 or 2 drives:)

I said it before..saying it again....

This obsession with SF is bad!!!!....

Nice "stick" btw. :)

what is the thread title??... :S

Its a Japanese term which means "King of Rising Dragon Fists"

m-jeri said:
what is the thread title??... :S

Thnx buddy...took me 6 months and a kidney to get this:)

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Congratulations :). Finally you got it.

Its huge...weighs 6 KGS.

And BTW: its not a combo done by ken. This is his signature upper cut. His dragon punches have fire in them and are so only his punches are generally called Shoryureppa.

His specials are quite different. I am still a n00b in this game and getting to know the basics.

Desecrator said:
Christ that's one BIG fighting stick! o_O

It's a super-combo used by Ken.

Thnx...

U use it in the same was u use any other xbox controller or keyboard. It has a USB interface. U can plug the USB cord to the xbox or PC and the controller is detected.

Will post a utube video (mine or someone else's soon)

FaH33m said:
Congrats .. but How do you play with this stick ? Maybe a video please :ashamed: .

The basic idea behind this stick is to bring the exact same experience as an arcade game right into ur house and that's the reason u pay so high for a stick. imagine paying so high just for the controller which will play only just 1 or 2 games.

The huge weight is to get more stability.

It even has a compartment to secure the usb cable so that it looks uber cool when kept in the table.

Has original Japanese Sanwa parts which makes moves execution simpler.

Note: Make no mistake. I need to practice for atleast 1-2 months to get even on the same lines as I was with my xbox 360 controller:) But after that my accuracy will be 10 times better than the x360 or the keyboard.

and the stick is great for all characters unlike the x360 controller which generally cannot be used for the charge characters and 360 degree moves

Hope this makes sense u u non street fighter playing guys:)

Geez that stick looks beautiful.Make sure you don't assign PPP and KKK to buttons 4 and 8, avoid binds, since you don't need to worry about a 'bad' controller now.Congrats.

You also know what a stick means right? No more excuses, since its the same stick Daigo uses now.:bleh:

Yup...I was practicing my ultra ysterday by pressing the lp+mp+hp...And yes I am not gonna use the LT and LB buttons:) Although I have not unmapped those I will unmap these in some time.

My only problem is; like all button mashers I have the habit of pressing the buttons many times even to execute simple moves like dp, tatsu etc... This is taking a toll on my timing and accuracy...any tips to get rid of this habit?:S

BTW: I need to practice for 1-2 months even to come close to the level I was playing in the xbox controller:(

I still have the experience excuse...:eek:hyeah:...just 7 months of total street fighter exp.

BTW: the buttons are just like touch buttons:)...just by touching them u get a response

F|0ccY said:
Geez that stick looks beautiful.Make sure you don't assign PPP and KKK to buttons 4 and 8, avoid binds, since you don't need to worry about a 'bad' controller now.Congrats.

You also know what a stick means right? No more excuses, since its the same stick Daigo uses now.:bleh:

Aye...thanks

gamingstill said:
Congo dude ....awesome purchase :)

i m still playing with keyboard :ashamed:

Thnx...when r u getting urs?

rahul.. said:
congo mate !!!

awesome purchase..

Thnx mate:)

Richi_Ric said:
Very Nice, :)

Congrats Buddy.

vercetti said:
Yup...I was practicing my ultra ysterday by pressing the lp+mp+hp...And yes I am not gonna use the LT and LB buttons:) Although I have not unmapped those I will unmap these in some time.
My only problem is; like all button mashers I have the habit of pressing the buttons many times even to execute simple moves like dp, tatsu etc... This is taking a toll on my timing and accuracy...any tips to get rid of this habit?:S

You first need to exercise your finger muscles and build up some muscle memory.One you're familiar with the stick, you can learn execution techniques like plinking (priority linking) and double tapping, but that's only when you reach a certain level of raw execution.

That's a kick ass stick mate.. but the button colors are too flashy, maybe that's just me. I always liked TE Round 1 and 2 coloring.

1-2 months? Make no mistake, it'll definitely take more time than that.

Whoa Awesome Dude!!!
On top of it u got the SSF 4 too!!!
Really cool
We shud all catch up online and have a first hand experience at what the stick can do.
U already are very good at the game, now our chances are next to zilch :D

Back